Get your M.Sc. in Public Health
The Master of Science in Public Health is a 3-semester degree program from the University of Debrecen.
This master degree in public health focuses on developing knowledge in the areas of epidemiology, health care management, health care policy, and health promotion.
Specific topics of study include biostatistics and epidemiology, health policy and health systems, health promotion, environmental health, and public health nutrition.
Objective of the master's degree in public health
The purpose of the public health master's degree is to equip students with the knowledge and skills for the following responsibilities of a public health official:
- Monitor the population's health status
- Prioritizing public health needs
- Drafting local, regional, and national public health policy
- Implementing, managing, and evaluating health promotion and disease prevention processes
- Completion of University of Debrecen's entrance examination
- Completed application form
- University or college degree
For a complete application, prospective students must also send the following:
- Vaccination report for Hepatitis B, Rose-rash (Rubeola), Mumps (Parotitis epidemica) and Measles (Morbilli)
- Notarized financial statement
- Short CV in English
- Copies of the relevant pages of your passport
- Passport sized photograph
Tuition Fee:12.000 USD/18 months
One time fees:application fee 150 USD, entrance procedure fee 350 USD
Master of Science (MSc) in Public Health
University of Debrecen in Hungary
The University of Debrecen was established in 1912, but can trace its educational roots in rich traditions, diversity, and excellence back to 1538. The University of Debrecen is a research university with almost 30,000 students and 1,700 instructors - one of...
Want to know more about Public Health, MSc? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.