International Diploma Program - Human Resource ManagementUniversity of California, Santa Barbara - International Programs
About this program
International Diploma Program - Human Resource Management
No team is more vital to the successful implementation of an organization’s mission than Human Resources. HR professionals are charged with recruiting and retaining the best talent, coordinating staff training and leadership development, shaping total compensation packages, and keeping the organization aligned with a multitude of organizational and regulatory requirements. Entry-level roles in this profession enjoy pathways to dynamic and prosperous careers across virtually all industries.
What you'll learn:
- Foundational and specialized competencies to prepare for industry certification
- Best practices in talent acquisition, retention and workforce planning
- Techniques for designing, assessing and evaluating employee benefits programs
- Adult learning theories, leadership development and team dynamics
- Conflict management and resolution strategies
- How to navigate and communicate organizational change
- Approaches and techniques to evaluate performance management programs
- Evaluate and advise business leaders on the policy and cost implications of business initiatives, interpersonal issues, and regulatory or technical changes
HR professionals and business leaders who would like to become more effective or advance their careers by gaining expertise in the modern principles of Human Resource Management. Learners will have the opportunity to dive deep into specific areas relevant to their professional environments through special projects, case studies, and various role-playing opportunities that emulate the many real-world challenges of our times.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of HR Management
- Managing Compensation & Benefits
- Managing the Talent Lifecycle
- People, Culture, & Performance
- Legal Aspects of Employment Practice
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Development
- Employment Mediation
- Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Scholarships & funding
Discounts are available to students that apply through educations.com and are accepted by UCSB.
Program is designed in a hybrid format, with both in-person and online components.
During COVID-19, all courses are offered online, however.
Complete Diploma cost:
This diploma consists of 3 quarters study. Flat fee tuition, including student and program services, is the following:
- Flat fee per quarter: $5,245 per quarter, or
- Up-front flat fee payment (discounts included): $14,745
Work eligibility available through Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Message the school
About this institute
University of California, Santa Barbara - International Programs
The University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) is part of the 10-campus University of California system and is one of the world's most respected public research universities. UCSB’s faculty includes six Nobel Prize recipients. UCSB International Programs welcomes students...
Why study at University of California, Santa Barbara - International Programs
Beautiful, safe, and inclusive, UCSB, and Santa Barbara in general, is the perfect place to combine academics and leisure. Academically top-ranked, UCSB provides a wonderful education, as well as affords many experiences outside of the classroom. If you want to experience California, and all it has to offer, this is the perfect place. Santa Barbara is situated between Los Angeles and San Francisco, and gives students the ability to travel easily throughout the state.
Want to know more about International Diploma Program - Human Resource Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!