Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Earn your MSc in Psychology
The MSc in Psychology offered by the University of Buckingham allows learners the opportunity to gain a postgraduate degree in Psychology through research at either a full-time or part-time study pace.
The degree of Master of Science in Psychology (MSc) at the University of Buckingham is available both as a research degree and as a taught degree.
Students research and write a thesis based on a specific supervised project. Psychology master topics that are available to supervise immediately include:
- Developmental Psychology
- Music Psychology
- Cognition and Perception
- Educational Psychology
Other topics of Psychology studies that would be considered include:
- Evolutionary psychology, particularly intergenerational conflict
- Psychology of religion
- Questionnaire design
- Object recognition and naming
- Reading for meaning in literary texts
- Discourse, authorship and readership
- Role of shame in counselling, therapy and education
Students wishing to study the MSc in Psychology must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Psychology or related discipline
- IELTS of 6.5 or TOEFL of 233
The University of Buckingham was founded in 1976. It is the only independent University in the United Kingdom to hold a royal charter, which gives it the power to award its own degrees. It is a non profit-making charity. From...