Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Online MBA at the University of Birmingham
The world’s first (and only) AMBA-accredited Online MBA is designed for enterprising business professionals, with at least three years’ management experience, who are ready to enhance their practical knowledge to perform at the highest level in global business management.
Taught through the ‘triple-crown’ accredited Birmingham Business School, the programme includes:
Year one core modules
- Operations Management
- International Business
- Accounting and Finance
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
Year two modules
- Economics and Economic Policy for Business or Service Operations Management
- Critical Integration in Management or Marketing Strategy
- Economics and Economic Policy for Business or Management of Change
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation or Corporate Finance
- Critical Integration in Management or Advanced Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation or Business in Society
Year three dissertation
- At least an upper second-class degree or postgraduate diploma from a UK university or equivalent 3.0 GPA
- Two references
- A statement of purpose
- A minimum of three years’ management experience
International students: Standard English language requirements apply. It is preferred that applicants provide us with an up-to-date IELTS certificate (6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band).
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Degree & diploma
On completion of this course, students will receive a Master of Business Administration from the University of Birmingham.
University of Birmingham
A member of the Russell Group and world ‘top 100’ university (QS World Rankings 2017), the University of Birmingham offers three career-focused 100% online postgraduate degrees which will set you on a path to career excellence: Online MBA Online MSc...