About this program
MSc Creative Computing
MSc Creative Computing thoroughly explores computational thinking, enabling you to critically engage with the cultural agency of computational technology.
You will acquire an advanced set of applied computing skills covering the advanced computational workflows that support innovation in the digital technology sector. You will also extend your coding skills to include the advanced frameworks that underpin innovative creative computing practice in the crafting of bespoke digital experiences. Building on these skills, and through creative practice, you will develop your ability to innovate and explore advanced computational practice.
With units in this course informed by research from the Institute CCI, this course covers evolving areas such as advanced visualisation, physical computing, machine intelligence, and how the contemporary world is being defined through human computer interaction and social platforms. For the advanced project, you will be encouraged to build your enterprise skills and externalise your work to potential industry contexts and platforms.
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Please check the course pages on our website for most up to date fees information.
Message the school
About this institute
University of the Arts London
University of the Arts London (UAL) is ranked 2nd in the world for Art and Design according to the 2023 QS World University Rankings®, for the fifth year in a row. It has an international reputation in art, design, communication,...
Why study at University of the Arts London
With multiple sites across London, UAL offers endless opportunities to draw inspiration from this global creative hub.
- UAL has a track record for launching and furthering careers across the creative industries and beyond.
- Graduates are frequently shortlisted for national and global awards ranging from the Turner Prize to the Oscars.
- UAL is home to more than 2,400 postgraduate students.
- The university offers a wide range of theoretical and practice-based research programmes leading to a PhD or MPhil.
- UAL is ranked among the UK’s top research universities, with 83% of research conducted by UAL students and staff graded as world-leading.
- UAL has a diverse student community, with students drawn from over 130 countries across the globe.
- Students are encouraged to draw inspiration from London’s world-famous art galleries, museums and theatres.
- UAL’s dedicated support service offers useful advice for international students including guidance on funding, visa applications and accommodation.
Want to know more about MSc Creative Computing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!