About this program
MSc Applied Psychology in Fashion
The MSc Applied Psychology in Fashion course is described by the British Psychological Society (BPS) Education and Public Engagement Board as a "really impressive and innovative Program", and is a joint winner of the Society’s 2016 Award for Innovative Accredited Psychology Programs.
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Please check the course pages on our website for most up to date fees information.
Message the school
About this institute
University of the Arts London
University of the Arts London (UAL) is ranked 2nd in the world for Art and Design according to the 2023 QS World University Rankings®, for the fifth year in a row. It has an international reputation in art, design, communication,...
Why study at University of the Arts London
With multiple sites across London, UAL offers endless opportunities to draw inspiration from this global creative hub.
- UAL has a track record for launching and furthering careers across the creative industries and beyond.
- Graduates are frequently shortlisted for national and global awards ranging from the Turner Prize to the Oscars.
- UAL is home to more than 2,400 postgraduate students.
- The university offers a wide range of theoretical and practice-based research programmes leading to a PhD or MPhil.
- UAL is ranked among the UK’s top research universities, with 83% of research conducted by UAL students and staff graded as world-leading.
- UAL has a diverse student community, with students drawn from over 130 countries across the globe.
- Students are encouraged to draw inspiration from London’s world-famous art galleries, museums and theatres.
- UAL’s dedicated support service offers useful advice for international students including guidance on funding, visa applications and accommodation.
Want to know more about MSc Applied Psychology in Fashion? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!