About this program
MA Graphic Branding and Identity
MA Graphic Branding and Identity is a course for designers, by designers. Together, we’ll explore the capacity of the graphic designer to construct and deconstruct powerful brand narratives through design research, visual experimentation and written evaluation.
MA Graphic Branding and Identity encourages you to challenge what is understood about the meaning of graphic branding.
You’ll have a graphic design or visual communication background, and will be looking to develop a wider range of skills, build a research profile and enhance your capabilities and offer to potential employers.
This MA course focuses on the role of visual identity within branding, with the aim to produce versatile and creative practitioners who understand design within a business, social and cultural context.
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Please check the course pages on our website for most up to date fees information.
Message the school
About this institute
University of the Arts London
University of the Arts London (UAL) is ranked 2nd in the world for Art and Design according to the 2023 QS World University Rankings®, for the fifth year in a row. It has an international reputation in art, design, communication,...
Why study at University of the Arts London
With multiple sites across London, UAL offers endless opportunities to draw inspiration from this global creative hub.
- UAL has a track record for launching and furthering careers across the creative industries and beyond.
- Graduates are frequently shortlisted for national and global awards ranging from the Turner Prize to the Oscars.
- UAL is home to more than 2,400 postgraduate students.
- The university offers a wide range of theoretical and practice-based research programmes leading to a PhD or MPhil.
- UAL is ranked among the UK’s top research universities, with 83% of research conducted by UAL students and staff graded as world-leading.
- UAL has a diverse student community, with students drawn from over 130 countries across the globe.
- Students are encouraged to draw inspiration from London’s world-famous art galleries, museums and theatres.
- UAL’s dedicated support service offers useful advice for international students including guidance on funding, visa applications and accommodation.
Want to know more about MA Graphic Branding and Identity? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!