Graduate Diploma Fashion Design TechnologyUniversity of the Arts London
About this program
Graduate Diploma Fashion Design Technology
Experimentation is key this year and you will work on the design development with equal weight to the outcome, because it is in the process of challenging and testing that innovation is found. You will explore contemporary themes of fashion critique to aid the justification of your project and reinforce them with sincerity and individuality, before embarking on a major project that allows you to define what fashion practice means to you and where it might take you.
The course team will lend their experience to strengthen your vision not diminish it and we therefore expect full commitment from you to your work. We aim to ensure that the course will give your focus and direction that will lead to your desired direction.
Students on this course might be invited to participate in study trips. This may involve, for example, visits to key areas of capital cities, factories, stores and museums. Attendance on these trips is not compulsory but recommended. Details regarding timings and costs will be issued closer to the relevant trips, however an indication of timings and approximate cost is available from your course leader.
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The full tuition price for the Home fee is 12700 GBP.
The full tuition price for the International fee is 25970 GBP.
Message the school
About this institute
University of the Arts London
University of the Arts London (UAL) is ranked 2nd in the world for Art and Design according to the 2022 QS World University Rankings®, for the fourth year in a row. It has an international reputation in art, design, communication,...
Why study at University of the Arts London
With multiple sites across London, UAL offers endless opportunities to draw inspiration from this global creative hub.
- UAL has a track record for launching and furthering careers across the creative industries and beyond.
- Graduates are frequently shortlisted for national and global awards ranging from the Turner Prize to the Oscars.
- UAL is home to more than 2,400 postgraduate students.
- The university offers a wide range of theoretical and practice-based research programmes leading to a PhD or MPhil.
- UAL is ranked among the UK’s top research universities, with 83% of research conducted by UAL students and staff graded as world-leading.
- UAL has a diverse student community, with students drawn from over 130 countries across the globe.
- Students are encouraged to draw inspiration from London’s world-famous art galleries, museums and theatres.
- UAL’s dedicated support service offers useful advice for international students including guidance on funding, visa applications and accommodation.
University of the Arts London
Want to know more about Graduate Diploma Fashion Design Technology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!