BA (Hons) Hair, Make-up and Prosthetics for PerformanceUniversity of the Arts London
About this program
BA (Hons) Hair, Make-up and Prosthetics for Performance
On BA (Hons) Hair, Make-up and Prosthetics for Performance you will learn research, design, technical and production skills. Experience is built across performance genres, giving students a broad choice of career.
English Language Requirements
IELTS level 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Learning and teaching methods
The following teaching and learning methods are employed to support the integrated achievement of the course outcomes:
- Academic skills, design thinking for textiles and other workshops
- Brainstorming sessions
- Briefings, tutorials and feedback
- Collaborative group project work
- Lectures and seminars
- Library and workshop inductions
- Museum, gallery and other visits
- Online learning
- Research methods
- Studio teaching
For more information please visit the institute website.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Tuition fees for Home students are £9,250*
- Tuition fees for International students are £23,610*
*This fee is correct for 2022/23 entry and is subject to change for 2023/24 entry. Tuition fees may increase in future years for new and continuing students.
All of our undergraduate courses offer career development, so that you become a creative thinker, making effective contributions to your relevant sector of the fashion industry.
LCF offers students the opportunity to develop Personal and Professional Development (PPD) skills while studying through:
- An on-course work experience or placement year. Please note, this is not available on every course; please see the Course Details section for information about work placement opportunities.
- Access to to speaker programs and events featuring alumni and industry.
- Access to careers activities, such as CV clinics and one-to-one advice sessions.
- Access to a graduate careers service
- Access to a live jobsboard for all years.
- Advice on setting up your own brand or company.
Graduates who wish to continue their education at postgraduate level can progress to suitable courses within the College, the University or elsewhere.For more information please visit the institute website.
Message the school
About this institute
University of the Arts London
University of the Arts London (UAL) is ranked 2nd in the world for Art and Design according to the 2023 QS World University Rankings®, for the fifth year in a row. It has an international reputation in art, design, communication,...
Why study at University of the Arts London
With multiple sites across London, UAL offers endless opportunities to draw inspiration from this global creative hub.
- UAL has a track record for launching and furthering careers across the creative industries and beyond.
- Graduates are frequently shortlisted for national and global awards ranging from the Turner Prize to the Oscars.
- UAL is home to more than 2,400 postgraduate students.
- The university offers a wide range of theoretical and practice-based research programmes leading to a PhD or MPhil.
- UAL is ranked among the UK’s top research universities, with 83% of research conducted by UAL students and staff graded as world-leading.
- UAL has a diverse student community, with students drawn from over 130 countries across the globe.
- Students are encouraged to draw inspiration from London’s world-famous art galleries, museums and theatres.
- UAL’s dedicated support service offers useful advice for international students including guidance on funding, visa applications and accommodation.
University of the Arts London
Want to know more about BA (Hons) Hair, Make-up and Prosthetics for Performance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!