M. in Computer Science: Technology and Applications
This Master has as main objectives:
- To complete the academic training in the field of Computer Engineering as a continuation of the Degree in Computer Engineering, offering practical training that meets the existing demand in the ICT sector.
- To form the training period of the UAL Doctorate in Computer Science program for those graduates who wish to develop their Doctoral Thesis.
This proposal for a training offer will train highly qualified professionals in Computer Engineering, not only in the basic elements of the profession, but also delving into the most innovative and demanded contents of the aforementioned profession.
Course taught in Spanish and some components taught in English
Anyone who meets the admission requirements and general pre-requisites for access to the degree program may apply.
For Master programs, the basic requirement is to have an Undergraduate diploma.
Please use the ""Request information"" form to learn more about the admission requirements and the application procedure for this program.
Our Access and Admissions Office will be happy to help and guide you through the whole process!
The profile of the student to whom this master is directed is that of a university graduate who has the competencies related to the profession of Graduate in Computer Engineering and wants to acquire and develop the Computer Engineer skills. The master's degree is aimed at graduates of the computer science degree that is taught at the Higher School of Engineering, graduated in Computer Engineering, and old degrees (graduates, graduates, technical engineers and higher engineers), although it is not closed to other degrees
The applicant's access profile will be that of a student with the basic scientific knowledge necessary to understand, interpret, analyze and explain the knowledge of their field of study.
Thus, the degree is preferably aimed at technical engineers / graduates in computer engineering, who wish to specialize in Computer Technologies.
People who wish to exercise the profession of computer engineer, for their own account or for others.
Students are recommended to be able to read scientific and professional texts fluently in English, and to understand audiovisual material in English.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Security
- ICT Planning
- Integration of I.T. Technologies and Services
- Multimedia Systems
- Production Systems
- Robotic Systems
- Web/Mobile Development
- Automatic Control Systems
- Big Data Analysis
- Big Data Applications
- Big Data Infraestructure
- Cloud Computing. Services and Applications
- Data Visualization
- Embedded and Ubiquitous Systems
- High Performance Computing
- Hybrid Applications Development
- Industry 4.0
- Interactive Systems
- IoT Applications
- IoT Infraestructures
- Large-Scale Databases
- Massive Data Computing
- Mobile Devices Native Programming
- Web Development based on Services and Components
- Web/Mobile Technologies and Resources
- Formation complements
- Basic Principles of Computer Networks
- Business intelligence
- Computer Security
- Data Storage
- Intelligent systems
- Multimedia technologies
- Planning and Management of I.T. Projects
- Software Engineering
- Software services programming
- Web technologies
- Master's Thesis
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and grants
Scholarships and study grants
- Scholarships from the Ministry
- General scholarships from the Ministry of Education for undergraduate and master studies
- scholarships Tuition scholarships and other scholarships and study grants for undergraduate, master's and undergraduate degrees
Collaboration scholarships in Departments
Aid to initiate research tasks related to the studies completed
National and international mobility calls for students
Internships and Training Scholarships
Scholarships in local, national and international companies
Aid for training research staff
Research calls for training
EU and Non-EU students full tuition fee is 886.72 EUR
The general objectives that are proposed to be achieved by students during their training period until the degree is achieved, providing quality comprehensive training through a training plan that will provide the graduate with adequate training for the development of academic, research and professional activity.
These objectives will be developed, in any case,
- from the respect of fundamental rights and equality between men and women,
- from the respect and promotion of Human Rights and the principles of universal accessibility and design for all and,
- in accordance with the values of a culture of peace and democratic values.
The Master in Computer Engineering provides the student with the possibility of specialized higher education that will enable them to continue doctoral studies and / or join the job market in better conditions.
This proposal for a training offer will train highly qualified professionals in Computer Engineering, not only in the basic elements of the profession, but also delving into the most innovative and demanded contents of the aforementioned profession. Therefore, the graduates of the proposed Master will be professionals of great value to any administration / company, since interdisciplinary university training ensures that they can contribute knowledge and techniques in their professional activity that make it possible to respond appropriately to the demands that the professional market needs
Welcome to UAL
About this institute
University of Almeria
Founded in 1993, the University of Almería (UAL) is a public higher education and research university ranked in the Top 40 nationally, and top 1000 worldwide. We offer 34 Bachelor and 44 Master Degrees, as well as 14 PhD programmes...
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Computer Science: Technology and Applications? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
10,000 EUR-10,200 EUR