Entrepreneurial Skills for International Business
Given growing globalization trends and the increasing dynamic and complex nature of markets, companies operate in different countries, employ an international workforce and face challenges that require innovation and creativity. They need professionals with entrepreneurship skills (leadership, creativity, innovation, market research in an international environment, etc.) applicable to international and changing environments.
In this course we offer a practical and applied perspective in order to develop these abilities. Interaction among students will be encouraged to obtain and apply entrepreneurship skills in international organizations, understanding the different roles and functions of entrepreneurs and managers and developing basic skills for these positions.
Course Prerequisites: Aged 18, or above
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Business ideas generation: Creativity and Innovation.
- Is my business idea attractive? Oportunity analysis
- Opportunity exploration: Business models design
- Business idea competition: The investment forum
- Clisol Agro
- Young entrepreneurs panel
Cost of the Tuition (Standard Payment):
- 650€ (shared double room)
- 800€ (single room)
ECTS Credits: 3
The general objective is to analyze the role of the entrepreneur and innovation in business and develop the basic notions and skills needed to launch a new business project.
Upon successful completion of this course, students shall:
- Have increased knowledge and understanding of entrepreneurship and the process of new venture creation and product/service development.
- Have the knowledge, skills and abilities required to develop a business idea and assess its viability and feasibility.
- Learn how to present a business idea
- Understanding and developing competences for the creation of new company in an international context.
Welcome to UAL
About this institute
University of Almeria
Founded in 1993, the University of Almería (UAL) is a public higher education and research university ranked in the Top 40 nationally, and top 1000 worldwide. We offer 34 Bachelor and 44 Master Degrees, as well as 14 PhD programmes...
Want to know more about Entrepreneurial Skills for International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Summer / Short course
Victoria (British Columbia, Canada), Canada
Summer / Short course