B. in Public Administration and Management
The Bachelor's Degree in Public Management and Administration offers students a solid multidisciplinary training and a practical vocation aimed at acquiring specialized knowledge and professional competences required both for working in management in the Public Administration and for professional work in private counselling and management in relation to the activity of the different public administrations.
Course taught in Spanish and some components taught in English
Anyone who meets the admission requirements and general pre-requisites for access to the degree program may apply.
For Undergraduate programs, the basic requirements are to have a High-School diploma and a B1 Spanish Language certificate.
Please use the "Request information" form to learn more about the admission requirements and the application procedure for this program.
Our Access and Admissions Office will be happy to help and guide you through the whole process!
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Module Basic training Management and Public Administration
- Basic Principles of Law
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Political Science
- Introduction to Statistics
- Political Economics
Module Economic-Financial Management
- Budget Management
- Financial Management
- Public Accounting
- State tax system
- Tax Law
Module External Internships and End of Grade Dissertation
- Degree Final Project
- External Practices
Module Human Resources Management
- Human Resources Management
- Public Employment Regimes
Module Instrumental techniques for public management
- Electronic Public Administration
- Management of European Policies
- Public Policy Assessment and Analysis
Module Legal - Administrative Management
- Administrative Information and Documentation
- Legal - Administrative Management I
- Legal - Administrative Management II
Module Management instruments
- Accounting Information Management
- Constitutional Law II
- Public Management Techniques and Methods
- Social Research techniques
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Gender equality
Module Other Basic training for Public Management and Administration
- Administrative Law
- Applied computer science
- Constitutional Law I
- Organization theory
Module Public Administrations
- Administrative Structures
- Public Sector Economics
Module Public Organizations Law
- Local Law
- Public International and EU Law
- Regional Law
Module Supplementary techniques for public management
- Private Law applied to Public Management
- Public management control
- Trade and Social Security Law
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and grants
Scholarships and study grants
- Scholarships from the Ministry
- General scholarships from the Ministry of Education for undergraduate and master studies
- scholarships Tuition scholarships and other scholarships and study grants for undergraduate, master's and undergraduate degrees
Collaboration scholarships in Departments
Aid to initiate research tasks related to the studies completed
National and international mobility calls for students
Internships and Training Scholarships
Scholarships in local, national and international companies
Aid for training research staff
Research calls for training
EU and Non-EU students full tuition fee is 823.12 EUR
The Grade degree in Public Management and Administration of the University of Almeria has the following central Objectives:
- Enable a comprehensive and interdisciplinary training of students that may harmonize the fundamental concepts, institutions and techniques of Public Management with the values and determining factors in the current process of globalization and Europeanization of higher studies, connection of progressive autonomous learning with the real labour demand, and modernization in efficiency of administrative services and structures.
- Know the basic theoretical and practical aspects of each one of the disciplines, through new methodological tools based on teacher-student interaction, using new technologies and diversification of the teaching-learning process.
- Involve students in a constantly renewing multidisciplinary training that may allow to transmit the characteristic values of university training to the labour market, both within public institutions and in the private sphere.
- Offer an adequate training, from both theoretical and practical perspectives, about the different mechanisms and tools of administrative, economy and finance management of public agencies.
- Offer students the necessary mechanisms and processes to project the knowledge, abilites and skills acquired into professional practice, and preparation of selection tests for entering the civil service.
- Offer the necessary theoretical and practical bases for an adequate professional performance, from the current complexity of administrative and para-administrative structures, and the current trend of primacy of the aspects of quality, efficiency and self-evaluation in the professional activity
The Grade in Public Management and Administration, in the light of the Spanish national regulations, is not among those professionalizing grades or postgrades, because, in general, the Spanish system of access to the public civil service uses the method of public examinations to select its personnel
Public examinations for access to the Public Administration, manager or technician in public agencies or organizations, local development agent, advisor or consultant in Public Administration, international consultant, public policy analyst, organizations and associations manager, etc.
Welcome to UAL
About this institute
University of Almeria
Founded in 1993, the University of Almería (UAL) is a public higher education and research university ranked in the Top 40 nationally, and top 1000 worldwide. We offer 34 Bachelor and 44 Master Degrees, as well as 14 PhD programmes...
Want to know more about Bachelor's Degree in Public Administration and Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...