B. in Psychology
Psychology, as a discipline studying human behaviour in all its dimensions, is intended to promote the well-being of people, covering a variety of areas and contexts of application like education, health, work or social services, among others. UAL's Bachelor's Degree in Psychology offers the basic professional competences related to: Health and Clinical Psychology, Psychology of Social and Community Intervention, Work, Organizations and Human Resources Psychology, Education Psychology and Neuropsychology.
Course taught in Spanish and some components taught in English
Anyone who meets the admission requirements and general pre-requisites for access to the degree program may apply.
For Undergraduate programs, the basic requirements are to have a High-School diploma and a B1 Spanish Language certificate.
Please use the "Request information" form to learn more about the admission requirements and the application procedure for this program.
Our Access and Admissions Office will be happy to help and guide you through the whole process!
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Module 1. Foundations of Psychology
- History of Psychology
- Theories and processes of personality
Module 2. Life Cycle and Education Psychology
- Developmental Psychology I
- Developmental Psychology II
- Educational Psychology I
- Educational Psychology II
- Introduction to Developmental and Education Psychology
Module 3. Biological Bases of Behaviour
- Fundamentals of Neuropsychology
- Introduction to clinical psychobiology
- Introduction to Developmental Psychobiology
- Introduction to Physiological Psychology
- Introduction to the biological basis of Behaviour
Module 4. Psychological processes
- Conditioning, Motivation and Emotion
- Human thought and learning
- Introduction to Applied Cognitive Neuroscience
- Language and Representation
- Memory and Executive Processes
- Perception and attention
Module 5. Social Bases of Behaviour
- Community psychology
- Design and Assessment of social Intervention Programs
- Introduction to Group Psychology
- Introduction to Social Psychology
- Introduction to Trade and Organizations Psychology
Module 6. Personality and Psychopathology
- Basic Principles of Psychopathology and Personality
- Psychopathology of mental Disorders in Adulthood
Module 7. Psychological Evaluation and Diagnosis
- Applications of Psychological Assessment and Diagnosis
- Basic Principles of psychological Assessment and Diagnosis
Module 8. Psychological Intervention and Treatment
- Clinical Intervention in Health Psychology
- Psychological therapies I
- Psychological therapies II
Module 9. Methods, Designs and Techniques in Psychology Research
- Applied Research Designs and Data analysis
- Methodological basis of Psychology
- Principles of Data Analysis in Psychology
- Survey methodology
Module 10. Introduction to Professional Activity
- Cooperation, Voluntary Work and NGOs
- Degree Final Project
- Disability Awareness
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and grants
Scholarships and study grants
- Scholarships from the Ministry
- General scholarships from the Ministry of Education for undergraduate and master studies
- scholarships Tuition scholarships and other scholarships and study grants for undergraduate, master's and undergraduate degrees
Collaboration scholarships in Departments
Aid to initiate research tasks related to the studies completed
National and international mobility calls for students
Internships and Training Scholarships
Scholarships in local, national and international companies
Aid for training research staff
Research calls for training
EU and Non-EU students full tuition fee is 823.12 EUR
The general objective of the Grade degree in Psychology is to train professionals with the scientific knowledge required to understand, interpret, analyze and explain human behaviour, as well as the skills and abilities to evaluate and intervene at personal and social levels in order to promote and improve health and quality of life.
Psychology professionals currently perform their profession in a wide variety of spheres. There has been a large growth in Psychology in recent years, both in the number of psychologist working and in the implantation of different spheres of professional work. Parallel to this consolidation, not only in professional work but also in the social image and presence in institutions and the media, there has been an important diversification in their functions. Since the Grade in Psychology must have a general nature, its Syllabus is intended to train a versatile professional, offering a solid basis of knowledge and abilities related to the discipline, and a basic initial training in order to address different spheres of psychology of the main professional work oportunities related to these studies; the majority of profiles -although not the only ones- are related to the clinical and health spheres, and those of education, work, organizations and social intervention
In order to work as a Psychologist within the Spanish territory, you must hold a Graduate degree in Psychology.
Graduates in Psychology will have 36 credits recognized automatically in any Grade degree of the brand of Health Sciences, and 24 basic credits in that of Social and Legal Sciences. This Grade also offers access to any of the Masters organized within the Faculty of Psychology at the Universidad de Almeria, or other Faculties which accept Graduates in Psychology as students.
The Grade in Psychology offers the basic professional competences related to: Health and Clinical Psychology, Psychology of Social and Community Intervention, Work, Organizations and Human Resources Psychology, Education Psychology and Neuropsychology.
Welcome to UAL
About this institute
University of Almeria
Founded in 1993, the University of Almería (UAL) is a public higher education and research university ranked in the Top 40 nationally, and top 1000 worldwide. We offer 34 Bachelor and 44 Master Degrees, as well as 14 PhD programmes...
Want to know more about Bachelor's Degree in Psychology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Campbellsville, United States of America
Carson, United States of America