B. in Labour Relations and Human Resources
This Bachelor's Degree is intended to train people to be able to actively learn and analyse the world of employment, labour and human resources from the following perspectives: business, economy, law, sociology and psychology. Thus, both with its contents and its methodology, this degree offers students the knowledge and competences and skills required for diverse professional spheres such as direction and management of labour relations, labour consultancy and counselling, management of human resources, design and management of employment and labour market insertion policies, vocational guidance or mediating in workforce.
Course taught in Spanish and some components taught in English
Anyone who meets the admission requirements and general pre-requisites for access to the degree program may apply.
For Undergraduate programs, the basic requirements are to have a High-School diploma and a B1 Spanish Language certificate.
Please use the "Request information" form to learn more about the admission requirements and the application procedure for this program.
Our Access and Admissions Office will be happy to help and guide you through the whole process!
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Module 1. Module of basic credits
- Administrative Law
- Company Management
- Heritage Civil Law and Business Commercial Law
- History of Labour Relations
- Introduction to Economics
- Labour Relations Theory
- Social research techniques and sociology
- Theory of the Norm and Constitutional Law
- Work and Organizational Psychology
Module 2. Normative frame of Labour Relations and of social segurity
- Individual Labour Law I
- Individual Labour Law II
- Out-of-Court Settlement of Labour Disputes
- Procedural Labour Law
- Sanction Labour Law
- Social security law I
- Social security law II
- Trade Union Law
Module 3. Work Organization, Direction and Human Resources Management
- Auditing Human Resources
- Staff Direction and Management
- Strategic Management of Human Resources
- Work Organization
Module 4. Sociology of Trade and Organizations
- Trade and Organizations
Module 5. Conflict management
- Conflict management
Module 6. Work Economy
- Labour Economics
Module 7. Labour Relations systems
- Comparative Labour Relations Systems
Module 8. Social-labour policies
- Framework of Regulations for Employment and social Protection Policies
- The Economics of Work Incentives
Module 9. occupational health and Occupational Risk Prevention
- Legal Framework for Risk Prevention at Work
- Psychosocial risks: Assessment and treatment
Module 10. Economy and Company
- Enterprise Creation
- Enterprise tax law
- Environment and Quality Management
- Labour Market Economics in Spain and the European Union
- Organization Design and Labour Relations
Module 11. Trade and Organizations Psychology
- Psychosocial factors of human behaviour in organizations
Module 12. Optionality
- Legal Framework for foreign Workers
- Sociology of labour relations and immigration: the case of Spain and Almeria
Module 13. External Internships
- External Practices
Module 14. End of Grade Dissertation
- Degree Final Project
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and grants
Scholarships and study grants
- Scholarships from the Ministry
- General scholarships from the Ministry of Education for undergraduate and master studies
- scholarships Tuition scholarships and other scholarships and study grants for undergraduate, master's and undergraduate degrees
Collaboration scholarships in Departments
Aid to initiate research tasks related to the studies completed
National and international mobility calls for students
Internships and Training Scholarships
Scholarships in local, national and international companies
Aid for training research staff
Research calls for training
EU and Non-EU students full tuition fee is 823.12 EUR
This degree has the following specific objectives:
- Acquire the knowledge required to understand the complexity and dynamic and interrelated nature of labour relations human resources management, paying attention to their legal, organization, psychological, sociological, historic and economic perspectives.
- Offer students a command of the methodologies, techniques and basic tools in the sphere of Employment, Labour Relations and Human Resources Management.
- Train professionals to be able to apply the theoretical and practical knowledge acquired, in their diverse spheres of action: the profession of Labour Relations, social and labour counselling, Staff Management and Direction, Work Organization, and Management, mediation and intervention in workforce, both in the public and the private sectors
Among the professional opportunities for this field of studies, only the profession of Labour relations is regulated, and the Grade in Labour Relations and Human Resources is normalized as an official degree, valid for working thoughout the entire country.
After completing these studies, graduates will have the following academic opportunities:
Apart from the degrees with contents linked to this Grade (both from the point of view of business activity and the world of Law), the degree in Labour Relations. and Human Resources enables access to others.
The main professional opportunities that this degree can lead to are 1) Labour relations, 2) Direction and Human Resources Management, 3) Management, mediation and intervention in workforce: Local Employment and Development Agents, 4) Occupational Risk Prevention, 5) Public Administrations, 6) social-labour auditing, and 7) teaching
Welcome to UAL
About this institute
University of Almeria
Founded in 1993, the University of Almería (UAL) is a public higher education and research university ranked in the Top 40 nationally, and top 1000 worldwide. We offer 34 Bachelor and 44 Master Degrees, as well as 14 PhD programmes...
Want to know more about Bachelor's Degree in Labour Relations and Human Resources? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Carson, United States of America
Surrey (British Columbia), Canada
Chicago, United States of America