B. in Industrial Chemical Engineering
This Bachelor's Degree is oriented to training specialists in all processes related to physical-chemical transformations of raw materials in products at an industrial scale. It leads to attaining knowledge in designing processes and products, including conception, calculation, analysis, construction, setting up and operation of equipment and installations with processes involving changes in composition, in state or in power content, typical of chemical industry and of other related sectors. Professional opportunities for undergraduates are:
Working in a wide variety of sectors: chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, plastics, textile, energy, agriculture-feeding, environmental, biotechnological; university and secondary education teaching and Public Administration.
Course taught in Spanish and some components taught in English
Anyone who meets the admission requirements and general pre-requisites for access to the degree program may apply.
For Undergraduate programs, the basic requirements are to have a High-School diploma and a B1 Spanish Language certificate.
Please use the "Request information" form to learn more about the admission requirements and the application procedure for this program.
Our Access and Admissions Office will be happy to help and guide you through the whole process!
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Module 1. Basic training
- Company Organization and Management
- Computer programming
- Graphic Expression
- Mathematics I
- Mathematics II
- Numerical methods and Optimization
- Physics I
- Physics II
Module 2.Training in common for the Industrial Branch
- Basic Electronics
- Circuit Theory and Electrical Machines
- Fluid Mechanics Engineering
- Foundations of materials
- Heat Transfer
- Industrial Automation
- Manufacturing Technology
- Mechanisms' Theory
- Stregnth of materials
- Technical Office and Projects
Module 3. Speciality Industrial Chemistry
- Basic Operations
- Chemical reactors
- Control and Implementation of chemical Processes
- Engineering of chemical and biotechnological processes
- Experimentation in Chemical Engineering I
- Experimentation in Chemical Engineering II
- Foundation Course in Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Separation Operations
- Simulation of Chemical Processes
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics applied to Chemical Engineering
Module 4.Intensification of Industrial Chemistry
- Instrumental chemical analysis
Module 5.Transversal training in Electricity Specific Technology
- Electrical Facilities
Module 6. External Internships
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and grants
Scholarships and study grants
- Scholarships from the Ministry
- General scholarships from the Ministry of Education for undergraduate and master studies
- scholarships Tuition scholarships and other scholarships and study grants for undergraduate, master's and undergraduate degrees
Collaboration scholarships in Departments
Aid to initiate research tasks related to the studies completed
National and international mobility calls for students
Internships and Training Scholarships
Scholarships in local, national and international companies
Aid for training research staff
Research calls for training
EU and Non-EU students full tuition fee is 823.12 EUR
These generic objectives may be defined in the following specific objectives:
- Develop interpersonal abilities that allow to increase their leadership and management qualities.
- Foster the interdisciplinar nature of the professional activity of chemical engineers.
- Design, operate and manage equipment and processes involving exploitation of matter and energy of biological origin.
- Possess an adequate oral and written communication capacity, both in Spanish and English, to enable a national or international approach to their activity.
- Prevent and solve pollution, exploitation and treatment of waste problems, applying clean production policies.
- Accept commitments, undertaking their individual and group work with responsibility and integrity.
After completing these studies, the graduates will have the following academic opportunities:
- Grade in Mechanical Engineering.
- Grade in Industrial Electronic Engineering.
- Grade in Electrical Engineering
- Master in Chemical Engineering.
- Master in Industrial Engineering.
- Official Masters of the Universidad de Almeria
Working in a wide variety of sectors: chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, plastics, textile, energy, agriculture-feeding, environmental, biotechnological; university and preuniversity teaching and Public Administration. Development of functions like: undertaking projects and design of equipment, manufacture, maintenance, quality control, research and development, marketing and commercial management, environmental and occupational risk prevention.
Welcome to UAL
About this institute
University of Almeria
Founded in 1993, the University of Almería (UAL) is a public higher education and research university ranked in the Top 40 nationally, and top 1000 worldwide. We offer 34 Bachelor and 44 Master Degrees, as well as 14 PhD programmes...
Want to know more about Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Chemical Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Potsdam, United States of America
Alabama, United States of America