B. in Finance and Accountancy
The Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting trains professionals for not only developing their activity in any functional area of the company, but are also particularly trained in finance and accounting. It is a degree with a clearly professional orientation, offering specialized training in design and development of accounting systems, which requires graduates to be able to prepare and interpret reports addressed to external and internal users of the company. These professionals should also be able to evaluate investments and different finance formulae, as well as choosing the best alternative and configuring an economic-financial structure for the company enabling its feasibility and survival.
Course taught in Spanish and some components taught in English
Anyone who meets the admission requirements and general pre-requisites for access to the degree program may apply.
For Undergraduate programs, the basic requirements are to have a High-School diploma and a B1 Spanish Language certificate.
Please use the "Request information" form to learn more about the admission requirements and the application procedure for this program.
Our Access and Admissions Office will be happy to help and guide you through the whole process!
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Module 1. Basic training in Economic and Business Science
- Economic History
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Civil and Labour Law
- Introduction to Economics
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to marketing
Module 2. Extension of Economy and Statistics
- Advanced Statistics
Module 3. Extension of Law and Company
- Competition and Commercial Law
- Direction and Management Skills
Module 4. Financial Accounting
- Consolidation of financial statements
- Contabilidad Financiera: Operaciones Financieras
- Contabilidad Financiera: Operaciones Reales
- Finance auditing
- Financial Accounting II
- Public Accounting
Module 5. Management Accounting
- Costs Accounting
- Management Control
Module 6. Analysis of financial statements
- Financial Statements I Preparation
- Financial statements II. Analysis
Module 7. Analysis of Financial operations
- Advanced Financial transactions
- Mathematics in financial Transactions
Module 8. Corporate Finance
- Financial Management
- Financial Management I: Financing
- Financial Management II: Investment
Module 9. Finance markets
- Financial forecast products
- Financial Markets and Instruments
- Investment and Management of financial Asset Portfolios
Module 10. Accounting and Tax
- Accounting and Taxation
Module 11. Corporate strategy
- Corporate strategy
Module 12. Optionality
- Corporate civil liability and prosperity
- Management of Non-profit Organizations
Module 13. Professional projection
- Business Game
- Company Documentation and administrative Management
- Degree Final Project
- Enterprise Creation
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and grants
Scholarships and study grants
- Scholarships from the Ministry
- General scholarships from the Ministry of Education for undergraduate and master studies
- scholarships Tuition scholarships and other scholarships and study grants for undergraduate, master's and undergraduate degrees
Collaboration scholarships in Departments
Aid to initiate research tasks related to the studies completed
National and international mobility calls for students
Internships and Training Scholarships
Scholarships in local, national and international companies
Aid for training research staff
Research calls for training
EU and Non-EU students full tuition fee is 823.12 EUR
This degree has the following specific objectives:
- Train expert professionals to adopt decisions in the wide field of finance. Assessment of companies and investments, assessment of finance sources, design of debt policies and return on capital, management of revolving capital, assessment and management of portfolios of financial assets in the context of financial markets.
- Train expert professionals to adopt decisions in the wide field of accounting. design, planning, organization, management and control of the accounting information system, analysis, consolidation and auditing of account statements, preparing and controlling budgets.
- Offer students a command of basic methodologies, techniques and tools in everyday work of a finance and accounts manager, responsible for the treasury department, finance, accounting and tax advisor
After completing these studies, the graduates will have the following academic and professional opportunities:
The Grade degree in Finance and Accounting shares its basic training with the Grade degrees in Business Administration and Management, Grade in Economy and the Grade in Marketing and Market Research.
Graduates in Accounting and Finance may continue to one of the postgraduates offered by the Economics and Business Studies College: Official Master in Company Management, Official Interuniversity Master in Corporate Finance and Accounting, Official Master in International Business Administration and Modern Languages, and Doctorate Program in Economy and Business Management They also have access to other official and non-official masters offered by the Universidad de Almeria
The Grade in Finance and Accounting Offers Its Graduates a Wide Variety of Work Opportunities:
- Head of Administration in Public and Private Agencies.
- Tax and Accounting Counseling.
- Account Auditing.
- Finance Counseling
- Head of Treasury
- Insurance Actuary
- Risk Manager
- Bank Employee
- Accounts Manager
- Finance Manager
- Stock Advisor
- Bank Inspector
- Tax Inspector
Welcome to UAL
About this institute
University of Almeria
Founded in 1993, the University of Almería (UAL) is a public higher education and research university ranked in the Top 40 nationally, and top 1000 worldwide. We offer 34 Bachelor and 44 Master Degrees, as well as 14 PhD programmes...
Want to know more about Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Accountancy? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...