Digital MarketingUniversity College Birmingham
Awarded by: University of Birmingham
Digital technology has revolutionised the marketing landscape and employers from all sectors of business are seeking out graduates with digital marketing skills in an endeavour to facilitate this knowledge base within their organisations.
If you are currently working, or aspire to work in, the areas of marketing, media and digital technologies, this course will enable you to study marketing and digital applications. You will develop an awareness of the current practices concerned with digital marketing and get first-hand experience of the issues which are prevalent in today’s digital marketing environment.
You will gain a solid foundation in marketing and get an insight into the complex and dynamic nature of digital marketing through the development of creative concepts, digital campaigns, critical analysis and how to measure digital effectiveness. It will also help to support your professional and career development and equip you for work in today’s digitally-enhanced marketing environment.
Why should I choose this course?
- A variety of innovative, entrepreneurial and creative modules are available to enhance your digital marketing skills and competencies.
- You will work on live digital marketing projects and be able to network with digital marketing agencies and professionals.
- You will develop an understanding of web 2.0 technology advancements and study consumer behaviour trends within the digital sphere.
- You will have the opportunity to engage in consultancy projects, allowing you to apply theoretical concepts to practical situations.
- Your experience will be further enhanced through guest lectures from leading digital and social media industry experts.
- Give yourself the employment edge and learn a language as an optional module.
All new students studying a full-time, undergraduate or PGCE course, paying fees at the maximum rate (£9,250), and with a student status of Home, EU or Channel Isles are eligible to receive £300 per year via the Kick-Start Scheme. To find out more about how these funds can support your studies and your future career, and to find out if you are eligible for an additional £500 per year, visit Kick-Start FAQs.
Our open days are designed to give you as much information as possible about UCB and the areas you are interested in studying. Come along and we may make you an offer on the day.
- Digital Toolkit
- Essentials of Digital Marketing Communications
- The External Business Environment
- Marketing Dynamics
- People and Organisations
- Planning for Professional Development
- Principles of Finance
- Advanced Digital Toolkit
- Consumer Insights
- Employability in Practice
- Marketing Intelligence
- Digital Marketing Planning
- Optional Work Placement
- Professional Placement
- Digital Content and Copy
- Voluntary Initiative
- Modern Languages (Upper Intermediate)
- Creative Communications
- Enterprise Start-up Studies
- Operational Sales Management
- Business Innovation and the Environment
- Creative Digital Innovation
- Digital Planning and Analytics
- Marketing Showcase
- Managing On-line Communities
- Modern Languages and Cultural Studies
- Advertising and Media Management
- International Marketing
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Brand Management
The modules listed on the website for this course are regularly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and informed by industry as well as the latest teaching methods. Unless otherwise stated, the modules listed above for this course are for students starting in the academic year 2019/20. On occasion, we may need to make unexpected changes to modules and if this occurs, we will contact all offer holders as soon as possible.
- UK/EU - £9,250. If you are an English or EU student studying your first higher education qualification, you can apply for a tuition fee loan from the Student Loans Company. You will not start repaying this loan until you leave the course and are earning over £25,000 a year.
- Non-EU - £10,300
BA (Hons) in Digital Marketing
About this institute
Based in the heart of the UK’s biggest regional city, University College Birmingham (UCB) is highly respected by employers and industry for providing career-focused education and training. UCB specialises in vocational courses in both the Higher Education and Further Education...
Want to know more about Digital Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.