Specializing Master Strategic Management for Global Business
The Master in Strategic Management for Global Business provides its students with the skills and knowledge required to become innovative and successful managers, entrepreneurs and consultants of tomorrow's global economy.
Through the programme, you will:
- Acquire the knowledge and tools to draw up sound and sustainable business and marketing plans for new entrepreneurial initiatives that need to operate locally and compete globally.
- Attain the skills to analyse a company using the appropriate metrics, identify strengths and weaknesses and conceive innovative and effective business development plans, as entrepreneurs or strategic consultants.
- Develop the ability to manage complexity in businesses, especially those with global expansion plans.
Academic preparation is based on practical and interactive teaching methods that include workshops led by international experts and managers from multinationals and start-ups, which represent also an excellent networking opportunity.
- Applicants may have various background with a preference for students from Business Administration, Economics or Engineering studies.
- Strong motivation, managerial and entrepreneurial orientation as well as interest in the topics of impact for entrepreneurship, internationalization, innovative businesses, sustainability and CSR will add valur to your candidacy.
- A good GMAT or GRE score (not compulsory) will facilitate access to a scholarship opportunity.
Language Proficiency Requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English or that have not completed a programme taught entirely in English, are required to provide evidence of a B2 level of English proficiency; either via a certificate (TOEFL/iBT, Academic IELTS) or via a Skype interview with the Master committee.
General entry requirements
- Completion of at least an undergraduate degree, obtained after a minumum of 3 years of study (180 ECTS):
- EU citizens: The undergraduate degree must be obtained before the start of the programme.
- Non-EU citizens: The undergraduate degree must be obtained at least two months prior to the start of the programme.
- Università Cattolica will evaluate candidates’ academic and personal background and decide if they meet the specific conditions for admission to the chosen graduate programme.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Strategy and entrepreneurship
- Introduction to strategic management (online course)
- Business strategy
- Corporate strategy
- Innovation and sustainability
- Business planning
Managing business organization and Project management
- Leadership organization and international HR management
- Multicultural management
- Project management
Finance and economics
- Introduction to economics (online course)
- Economics and globalization
- Basic accounting (online course)
- Financial accounting
- Managerial accounting
- Global finance
Marketing and sales
- Strategic marketing
- Digital strategies
- Sales strategy
- Communication and promotion (online course)
- Sales operations (online courses)
This workshop, based on working through the vast possibilities of automated spreadsheets, will help students discover areas for improvement in own number-crunching skills and offer the chance to fill the gaps in technical skillset.
Scholarships & funding
- Number of scholarships available: 4
- Scholarship value: €Up to €4000
Tuition fees: €11,000
Total ECTS: 64
The Master prepares students to become:
- Managers capable of guiding enterprises' processes and functions in an innovative, sustainable and socially responsible way, both in small and medium enterprises and in multinational contexts
- Entrepreneurs of small and large scale enterprises capable of starting a new business and/or expanding an existing one
- Consultants capable od profesionally and effectively interacting with clients and able to propose innovative strategic solutions for their business
About this institute
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Università Cattolica students and alumni feel fortunate to be part of the largest private university in Europe, characterised by a strong commitment to providing dedicated services to students and by its recognised academic quality.Studying at Cattolica means studying in an...
Why study at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Largest private university in Europe
Historical University with 100 years of history, largest private university in Europe for number of enrolled students. True international experience, more than 150 different nationalities represented in amazing destinations such as Milan, Rome, Brescia, Cremona and Piacenza.
Internationally recognized quality teaching
Multidisciplinary university with 12 different Schools, 40+ English taught programmes at all study levels in several different study fields. 13 of our academic disciplines are listed in the top 300, QS Global Rankings by Subject (2021).
Exceptionally strong ties with the industry
Exposure and connections to relevant employers of the highest prestige: industrial ties with the most globally renowned companies, allowing networking and internship opportunities. With an exceptional graduate placement rate after studying, we rank number 1 in the country for Employer-Student Connections, QS Graduate Employability Rankings (2020).
Want to know more about Specializing Master Strategic Management for Global Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...