Specializing Master International Marketing Management
The Master in International Marketing Management (MIMM) prepares students for a successful career in international marketing management, whether in a large multinational firm, a smaller company, or his/her own business.
Students acquire the knowledge and competencies required to analyze the international markets and to take on managerial, commercial and marketing responsibilities. It enables students to work in international contexts thanks to a unique training process that:
- virtuously integrates the economical-managerial disciplines with the psychological-organizational ones
- trains professionals to comprehend and put into action a cross-cultural approach in the negotiation and strategy development phase.
Students must learn to continuously adequate themselves to various and dynamic business contexts. A mix of different competencies will enhance the quality of the learning environment and allow students to share different perspectives of the marketing field.
The Master is characterized by active learning and student interaction, aimed at developing individual skills of analysis and decision-making. In particular, the traditional teaching methods through the presence of academics with international profiles, managers, case discussions, role plays, individual or group projects, also commissioned by companies and business organizations and seminars.
- Applicants are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in Economics or a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master of Science in Psychology;
- Candidates with a different educational background can be admitted to MIMM after being evaluated by the programme's Scientific Committee
- Prerequisite for access to the programme is a basic level of the Italian language
Language Proficiency Requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English or that have not completed a programme taught entirely in English, are required to provide evidence of a B2 level of English proficiency; either via a certificate (TOEFL/iBT, Academic IELTS) or via a Skype interview with the Master committee.
General entry requirements
- Completion of at least an undergraduate degree, obtained after a minumum of 3 years of study (180 ECTS):
- EU citizens: The undergraduate degree must be obtained before the start of the programme.
- Non-EU citizens: The undergraduate degree must be obtained at least two months prior to the start of the programme.
- Università Cattolica will evaluate candidates’ academic and personal background and decide if they meet the specific conditions for admission to the chosen graduate programme.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Fundamental Economic courses
- Fundamentals of business and management
- Principles of marketing
Fundamental Psychology courses
- Fundamentals of social sciences and psychology for marketing
- Principles of applied social research methodology
- International business
- Understanding international markets
- Consumer behavior
- International marketing research
- Marketing strategies in an international setting
- Evaluating companies and markets for action
- Managing the international marketing mix
- Management psychology in an intercultural context
Field projects and seminars
Teaching method includes seminars and conferences from guest speakers and practical activities:
- Fieldworks implemented by small groups and coached by partner firms
- Project works
Internship and final report
Tuition fees: €12,000
Total ECTS: 60
MIMM students acquire competences and skills suitable for attending marketing management positions in both national or international firms. Thanks to the multidisciplinary approach featuring the programme, students might also reach analytical positions (such as positions supporting the decision making process). Industrial, service organizations, marketing research institutes and international organizations both profits and no profit are suitable contexts for putting into practice the acquired competences.
Participants will therefore be exposed to the fundamentals needed to launch and direct their career such as:
- International Marketing Manager
- Country Manager
- Export Manager
- International Sales Manager
- International Brand and Communication Manager
- International Area Manager
- International Marketing Researcher
- International Analyst
About this institute
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Università Cattolica students and alumni feel fortunate to be part of the largest private university in Europe, characterised by a strong commitment to providing dedicated services to students and by its recognised academic quality.Studying at Cattolica means studying in an...
Why study at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Largest private university in Europe
Historical University with 100 years of history, largest private university in Europe for number of enrolled students. True international experience, more than 150 different nationalities represented in amazing destinations such as Milan, Rome, Brescia, Cremona and Piacenza.
Internationally recognized quality teaching
Multidisciplinary university with 12 different Schools, 40+ English taught programmes at all study levels in several different study fields. 13 of our academic disciplines are listed in the top 300, QS Global Rankings by Subject (2021).
Exceptionally strong ties with the industry
Exposure and connections to relevant employers of the highest prestige: industrial ties with the most globally renowned companies, allowing networking and internship opportunities. With an exceptional graduate placement rate after studying, we rank number 1 in the country for Employer-Student Connections, QS Graduate Employability Rankings (2020).
Want to know more about Specializing Master International Marketing Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...