Specializing Master International Business Executive - OnlineUniversità Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Specializing Master International Business Executive - Online
All available course dates
Specializing Master International Business Executive - Online
Firms of any size across any industries should prepare themselves dealing with a future that is not what it used to be. This is the assumption that guided our approach in designing the innovative MIB Online programme. The MIB Online Regular class will continue offering a learning experience that examines global issues in-depth focusing on collaboration, community building, exploration and individual and group ownership.
While moving to remote learning, we have leveraged on existing tools to move in-person gatherings online and open up spaces for discussions, events and more. The idea is to offer virtual spaces in lieu of physical ones to enable MIB participants to be part of a university community that continues to connect.
Close collaboration with companies forms an essential facet of the programme. The skills we cover include change management, customer-driven transformation, group negotiation and management of intercultural communication projects, business process analysis and management. MIB has forged links with an impressive network of firms both to design the course and to provide the students with first-hand access to the international business world.
Students will be asked to use all the acquired knowledge and skills to solve international management problems, consolidating them and applying them to the real world of business. Close collaboration with companies forms an essential facet of the programme. The skills we cover include change management, customer-driven transformation, group negotiation and management of intercultural communication projects, business process analysis and management. This provides participants with first-hand access to professional expertise to prepare them for the international business world.
Program-specific entry requirements
The Master participants may have various backgrounds (in Agriculture, Biotechnology, Industrial Chemistry, Information Technology, Economics and Management, Engineering, Foreign Languages, Law, Literature and Philosophy, Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Political Sciences, Psychology, Sociology).
A common good command of the English language (both oral and written) is essential.
Good knowledge of a second language (beyond mother tongue) among Chinese (Mandarin), French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Urdu is considered as a preferential admission criterion.
The potential candidates should be interested in international career developments, have an inclination for interpersonal relationships and Team Work, sensibility for international cultures. Furthermore, the potential candidates should be market-oriented and goal-oriented, capable to cope with situations and problems in an international business environment.
Language Proficiency Requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English or that have not completed a programme taught entirely in English, are required to provide evidence of a B2 level of English proficiency; either via a certificate (TOEFL/iBT, Academic IELTS) or via a Skype interview with the Master committee.
General entry requirements
- Completion of at least an undergraduate degree, obtained after a minumum of 3 years of study (180 ECTS):
- EU citizens: The undergraduate degree must be obtained before the start of the programme.
- Non-EU citizens: The undergraduate degree must be obtained at least two months prior to the start of the programme.
- Università Cattolica will evaluate candidates’ academic and personal background and decide if they meet the specific conditions for admission to the chosen graduate programme.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Management area (GDA)
- International finance
- International banking
- International business strategy and entrepreneurship
- International marketing
- International brand management
- Economic and financial analysis
- International people management
Economics area (GDE)
- International economics (for SMEs)
- Industrial economics
Quantitative area (GDQ)
- International transportation and logistics
Legal area (GDG)
Legal system and international contractual law
Cross-disciplinary area (GID)
- Social skills and negotiation techniques
Practical work activities
- Field work
- Final exam (Report and Presentation)
Scholarships & funding
Number of scholarships available: 10
Please check the university website for more information.
Duration: 12-15 months (Depending on the duration of the internship)
Tuition fees: €7,000
Total ECTS: 70
The aim of the programme is to offer MIB students a diverse career, providing the opportunity to work in varied roles and geographies.
The occupational opportunities provided for students graduated in International Business could be listed among:
- Large Multinational Enterprises. Students being able to work efficiently in multicultural teams may find placement in a large number of functional areas by practicing management skills in the international arena.
- Consulting Company. A large number of consulting projects are oriented to support the multinationals in the management phase of their international positioning and efficient integration of their network of subsidiaries worldwide. The Master in International Business prepares students for projects related to cross border management.
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs). Graduates in International Business will be able to fill the role of Business Development Manager and/or Export Manager. They will be able to identify and select international market opportunities by understanding and capturing the added value through export strategies or other entry modes.
- Government agencies and NGOs. The Master in International Business also focuses on the applied economics and on the economic policies. The practical study of the role played in global business by governments and supranational institutions help International Business students to become preferential candidates for covering positions in government agencies and NGOs operating on international scale.
Main job profiles would be: Business Manager, Supply Manager, Financial Manager, Business Analyst, Logistics Manager, Managing Consultant, Import-Export Specialist, Entrepreneur.
About this institute
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Università Cattolica students and alumni feel fortunate to be part of the largest private university in Europe, characterised by a strong commitment to providing dedicated services to students and by its recognised academic quality.Studying at Cattolica means studying in an...
Why study at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Largest private university in Europe
Historical University with 100 years of history, largest private university in Europe for number of enrolled students. True international experience, more than 150 different nationalities represented in amazing destinations such as Milan, Rome, Brescia, Cremona and Piacenza.
Internationally recognized quality teaching
Multidisciplinary university with 12 different Schools, 40+ English taught programmes at all study levels in several different study fields. 13 of our academic disciplines are listed in the top 300, QS Global Rankings by Subject (2021).
Exceptionally strong ties with the industry
Exposure and connections to relevant employers of the highest prestige: industrial ties with the most globally renowned companies, allowing networking and internship opportunities. With an exceptional graduate placement rate after studying, we rank number 1 in the country for Employer-Student Connections, QS Graduate Employability Rankings (2020).
Want to know more about Specializing Master International Business Executive - Online? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...