Specializing Master International Business
Students will be asked to use all the acquired knowledge and skills to solve international management problems, consolidating them and applying them to the real world of business. Close collaboration with companies forms an essential facet of the programme. The skills we cover include change management, customer-driven transformation, group negotiation and management of intercultural communication projects, business process analysis and management. This provides participants with first-hand access to professional expertise to prepare them for the international business world.
Company visits are an effective way to observe professions in real operating environments. The MIB Staff organizes visits to the most significant companies of the Italian territory operating worldwide.
- Students may have various backgrounds in Agriculture, Biotechnology, Industrial Chemistry, Information Technology, Economics and Management, Engineering, Foreign Languages, Law, Literature and Philosophy, Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Political Sciences, Chemistry, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics
- Good knowledge of a second language is an advantage (among Chinese Mandarin, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Urdu)
- The potential candidates should be interested in international career developments, have an inclination to interpersonal relationships and team work, sensibility for international cultures. Furthermore, potential candidates should be market-oriented and goal-oriented, capable to cope with situations and problems in an international business environment.
Language Proficiency Requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English or that have not completed a programme taught entirely in English, are required to provide evidence of a B2 level of English proficiency; either via a certificate (TOEFL/iBT, Academic IELTS) or via a Skype interview with the Master committee.
General entry requirements
- Completion of at least an undergraduate degree, obtained after a minumum of 3 years of study (180 ECTS):
- EU citizens: The undergraduate degree must be obtained before the start of the programme.
- Non-EU citizens: The undergraduate degree must be obtained at least two months prior to the start of the programme.
- Università Cattolica will evaluate candidates’ academic and personal background and decide if they meet the specific conditions for admission to the chosen graduate programme.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Management area (GDA)
- International finance
- International banking
- International business strategy and entrepreneurship
- International marketing
- International brand management
- Economic and financial analysis
- International people management
Economics area (GDE)
- International economics (for SMEs)
- Industrial economics
Quantitative area (GDQ)
- International transportation and logistics
Legal area (GDG)
- Legal system and international contractual law
Cross-disciplinary area (GID)
- Social skills and negotiation techniques
Practical work activities
- Field work
- Final exam (Report and Presentation)
Scholarships & funding
Number of scholarships available: 13
Please check the university website for more information.
MIB Fast Track: 12-15 months (depending on the duration of the Internship); MIB International Track: 15-18 months MIB; Master level Track: 24 months (1-year specialization abroad, post MIB Year 1)
Tuition fees: €12,000
Total ECTS: 70
Main job profiles would be: Business Manager, Supply Manager, Financial Manager, Business Analyst, Logistics Manager, Managing Consultant, Import-Export Specialist, Entrepreneur.
About this institute
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Università Cattolica students and alumni feel fortunate to be part of the largest private university in Europe, characterised by a strong commitment to providing dedicated services to students and by its recognised academic quality.Studying at Cattolica means studying in an...
Why study at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Largest private university in Europe
Historical University with 100 years of history, largest private university in Europe for number of enrolled students. True international experience, more than 150 different nationalities represented in amazing destinations such as Milan, Rome, Brescia, Cremona and Piacenza.
Internationally recognized quality teaching
Multidisciplinary university with 12 different Schools, 40+ English taught programmes at all study levels in several different study fields. 13 of our academic disciplines are listed in the top 300, QS Global Rankings by Subject (2021).
Exceptionally strong ties with the industry
Exposure and connections to relevant employers of the highest prestige: industrial ties with the most globally renowned companies, allowing networking and internship opportunities. With an exceptional graduate placement rate after studying, we rank number 1 in the country for Employer-Student Connections, QS Graduate Employability Rankings (2020).
Want to know more about Specializing Master International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
San Sebastián, Spain