About this program
Specializing Master Credit Risk Management
The main goals of the programme are:
- Offer in-depth technical-legal training and vision of risk management to other corporate functions
- Provide a deeper understanding of innovative and specific areas of credit risk management: communication, retail credit risk, governance and influence of cognitive and behavioral distortions in the emergence of credit risk retail
- Provide a thematic focus on credit risk in the following credit management phases: client acquisition, portfolio management and planning
- Offer a solid knowledge of computer analytical instruments in order to carry out the operational side of credit risk management
- Provide an adequate overview of statistical techniques for acquisition strategies, segmentation and propensity of retail clientele
- Provide in-depth knowledge of relevant Credit Risk software (SAS) enabling students to perform well day-to-day professional activities
Candidates best suited for the programme will have an academic background in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics.
General Entry Requirements
- Completion of a 4/5 years degree.
- EU citizens: The graduate degree must be obtained before the start of the programmr.
- Non-EU citizens: The graduate degree must be obtained at least two months prior to the start of the programmr.
- Università Cattolica will evaluate candidates’ academic and personal background and decide if they meet the specific conditions for admission to the chosen graduate programmr.
Language Proficiency Requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English or that have not completed a programme taught entirely in English, are required to provide evidence of a B2 level of English proficiency; either via a certificate (TOEFL/iBT, Academic IELTS) or via a Skype interview with the Master committee.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Financial accounting
- Introduction to credit risk
- Legal framework and retail lending
- Client acquisition
- Credit portfolio management
- Analytical data processing for credit analysis: SAS
Field project work and seminars
Tuition fees: €7,500
Total ECTS: 60
The acquired skills will enable participants to carry out credit risk management activities in banks, insurance companies, consultant firms, IT vendors at an international level.
The placement rate of CRERIM Alumni is above 90% (100% in the last two years). Placement opportunities are also provided by the internship phase offered, over the years, by a wide range of companies such as: Alba Factoring, Banca di Asti, Banca Mediolanum, Banca Popolare di Milano, Banca Sella, Barclays Bank, Be Consulting, BNP Paribas, CheBanca, Cofidis, Consilia Business Management, Crif, Deloitte Consulting, Deutsche Bank, Diner’s, Eurizon Capital, Experian, Farmafactoring, Fiditalia, Generali RE, ING, Intesa Sanpaolo, Juno Consulting, McKinsey Company & C., Prometeia, SAS, Unicredit Spa, Unipol Sai.
Message the school
About this institute
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Università Cattolica students and alumni feel fortunate to be part of the largest private university in Europe, characterised by a strong commitment to providing dedicated services to students and by its recognised academic quality.Studying at Cattolica means studying in an...
Why study at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
Largest private university in Europe
Historical University with 100 years of history, largest private university in Europe for number of enrolled students. True international experience, more than 150 different nationalities represented in amazing destinations such as Milan, Rome, Brescia, Cremona and Piacenza.
Internationally recognized quality teaching
Multidisciplinary university with 12 different Schools, 40+ English taught programmes at all study levels in several different study fields. 13 of our academic disciplines are listed in the top 300, QS Global Rankings by Subject (2021).
Exceptionally strong ties with the industry
Exposure and connections to relevant employers of the highest prestige: industrial ties with the most globally renowned companies, allowing networking and internship opportunities. With an exceptional graduate placement rate after studying, we rank number 1 in the country for Employer-Student Connections, QS Graduate Employability Rankings (2020).
Want to know more about Specializing Master Credit Risk Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!