Master of Business Administration (MBA)University Canada West
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
All available course dates
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program from UCW will prepare you for leadership on the global stage. This program is accredited by ACBSP. You will take the most challenging situations in your stride, apply pragmatic solutions to problems you encounter and ultimately drive the success of an organization with your informed decision-making.
We collaborate with digital leaders such as Salesforce (Trailhead), Tableau and IBM to add relevant digital components to our courses. This aligns with our digital vision and keep you updated with upcoming technological trends.
A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.33 scale (or equivalent) or better and
Have one of the following:
- Acceptable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five years.
- An appropriate Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation (e.g. CPA, CA, CGA, CMA, CHRP or P.Eng).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Commerce (BComm) or equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years documented professional or management experience.
Applicants who do not hold all of the above academic and professional requirements may also qualify for entry to the MBA Program after completing the MBA Foundation program.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The program is split into four tiers that will progressively develop your skillset, until you are able to handle the most complex problems. Team activities are an intrinsic part of the MBA, reflecting the need for team skills in modern business and providing a collegial learning environment.
The program has been expanded to allow you to acquire more specific knowledge and skills by choosing your 3 elective courses from one of the following subject areas: Leadership, Marketing or Finance. The program ends with a major research project designed to showcase your newly learned skills in a real-world setting.
- Tier 1: Analytical Foundations
- Tier 2: Management Principles and Practices
- Tier 3: Business Applications
- Tier 4: Integration and Implementation
- Elective Clusters
Scholarships & funding
University Canada West (UCW) entrance awards, scholarships and grants are available to new students applying to a UCW undergraduate or graduate program.
For more details, please visit the university's website.
Our MBA program is delivered by a team of dedicated and highly knowledgeable professors with many years of industry experience. The MBA program is available on campus or online. You will learn through a combination of the following methods:
- Lectures and class discussions
- Studying academic literature
- Looking closely at case studies
- Listening to fellow classmates’ experiences
Winter, Spring 2021
- $23,400* (Canada & Canada PRs)
Graduates of the MBA program will be able to:
- respond strategically to business challenges and opportunities.
- assess ethical implications of business activities.
- develop, implement and evaluate solutions to business problems.
- formulate business decisions and systematic analysis that reflects critical thinking.
- demonstrate effective skills to collaborate with diverse groups of people.
- lead teams through the resolution of problems and successful completion of projects and tasks.
- integrate personal values and perspectives into problem solving and take responsibility for decisions.
- communicate ideas persuasively (written and oral) as a result of thorough analysis of information.
- gather, analyze and synthesize information for a business context.
Academica Group has been surveying our MBA graduates 6 months after graduation (which will continue in 2020).
According to the January 2020 data from the graduates that participated in the study:
- 100% Graduate Employment within 6 Months
- 88% have secured employment within 3 months of graduation
- 67% have secured employment within a month of graduation
Our alumni work for some of the world's leading organizations such as;
- The Marketing Kangaroos
- Oakville Trading
- Walt Disney World
About this institute
University Canada West
University Canada West (UCW) prides itself on having a practical focus, an emphasis on teaching excellence with small class sizes and professors with real-world business experience. Being a business-focused university, we give students the most up-to-date knowledge required for working...
Why study at University Canada West
- Flexible learning delivery modes: both online and on-campus, full time and part time
- Two campuses located in Vancouver downtown
- Brand new Vancouver House Campus (90,000 sq. ft.) which was named one of CNN’s “most anticipated buildings set to shape the world”
- Knowledgeable faculty with industry experience
- ACBSP-accredited MBA and Bachelor of Commerce degree programs
- Small class size
- Students are able to take advantage of faster program completion
- We collaborate with digital leaders such as the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI), Salesforce (Trailhead), Tableau and IBM to add relevant digital components to our courses
Want to know more about Master of Business Administration (MBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic
Campbellsville, United States of America
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg