Bachelor of CommerceUniversity Canada West
Bachelor of Commerce
All available course dates
Bachelor of Commerce
The Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) will provide you with a broad foundation knowledge of contemporary business and its practices. Based in Vancouver, Canada, this ACBSP-accredited degree prepares you for a successful career in business or management, where you will contribute constructively to a global economy.
- Canadian High School (Grade 12) diploma or equivalent with an overall average of C or better (2.0 on a 4.33 scale)
- Twenty-one (21) years of age or older and out of high school for at least two years, and
- Documented success through academic, professional or volunteer activities
- Academic IELTS - 6.5 or better with a minimum of 6.0 in the writing band, or equivalent (for students whose first language is not English).
For detailed admission requirements, please check the course webpage.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) provides you with a broad foundation of contemporary business knowledge and practices. Its courses are designed to provide a breadth of business perspective and skills, building your core skills in writing, research, and team performance.
- Tier 1 University Foundation
- Tier 2 Disciplinary Foundation
- Tier 3 Disciplinary Applications
- Tier 4 Integrative Applications
Total Tuition Fees for International Students: $69,600
- $20,880 (Year 1 to 3)
- $6,960 (Year 4)
Graduates of the BCom program will:
- have a comprehensive understanding of contemporary business practices across all areas of business management.
- know how to conduct business in a multicultural environment, spanning international borders and working cross-culturally.
- have the ability to use interdisciplinary approaches to solve problems and create new business opportunities.
- be able to use critical thinking to analyze and interpret information to make informed decisions.
About this institute
University Canada West
University Canada West (UCW) prides itself on having a practical focus, an emphasis on teaching excellence with small class sizes and professors with real-world business experience. Being a business-focused university, we give students the most up-to-date knowledge required for working...
Why study at University Canada West
Top reasons to study at UCW:
- 100% employability for MBA graduates within 6 months.
- Business and technology-focused university with an emphasis on practical experience.
- Downtown location, state-of-the-art new campus opening Fall 2020.
- ACBSP-accredited programs.
- Teaching-intensive institution with qualified, expert faculty with real industry experience.
- UCW’s learning environment is dynamic and practical. Class sizes are small to focus more on individual requirements.
- You are given the opportunity to study in the heart of Vancouver’s vibrant business community.
- UCW downtown campus provides you with unparalleled access to a network of prospective employers.
- We have students from 52 different countries and plenty of networking opportunities.
- Personalised academic planning and advising services.
- Student-centered environment, additional support and free workshops in various areas including writing, statistics and more.
- Fully engaged student services with student-centered activities and events.
- Experienced Career Development specialists help you land your dream job.
- Flexible study options, study on campus or blended delivery online, or a combination of both.
- Flexible schedules, offering courses in the evenings and weekends.
- Putting students wellbeing first, with 24/7 emotional and psychological support available for students.
- 100% graduate employment within 6 months.
- 88% of students have secured employment within 3 months of graduation.
- 67% of students have secured employment within a month of graduation.
Want to know more about Bachelor of Commerce? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
Melbourne (Australia), Australia