About this program
Spanish Culture Courses
The Spanish culture courses (art, cinema, politics, institutions, creative industries, with Barcelona as a backdrop), focus on communication, conversation skills and improvement of writing in Spanish; and the specific purposes courses of economy and society taught in English organized by Estudios Hispánicos for foreigners, interested in improving knowledge of these subjects with specialized teachers. These courses have been on offer for over 70 years.
Spanish Culture Courses - Specializations
- Art in Spain: from the Mesquita of Cordoba and The cathedral of Santiago de Compostela to Gaudi, Picasso And Dalí.
- Barcelona and its creative industries
- Barcelona: a meeting place for Spanish and Latin-American arts
- Catalonia: language, culture and society
- Contemporary Spain: geography, society and Institutions
- Oral Spanish in everyday situations
- Spain and Europe: Origin and Evolution
- Spanish cinema
- Spanish conversation and pronunciation
- Understanding and Writing in Spanish.
For more information about tuition fees, please visit the university website.
Credits: 12 ECTS
About this institute
Universitat de Barcelona
The University of Barcelona, founded in 1450, is a comprehensive higher education institution that presents deep academic tradition coupled with frontier scientific knowledge. It is located in the city of Barcelona, one of the main cosmopolitan hubs in the Mediterranean...
Why study at Universitat de Barcelona
Why choose the University of Barcelona?
- It is the top-rated Spanish university in the most prestigious international university rankings.
- It is among the 25 best universities of the world with more than 400 years of history.
- It is situated in Barcelona, one of the best university cities in the World.
- It offers a wide range of course offerings: bachelor’s degree courses, master’s degree courses, doctoral programs and other specific courses and programs.
Be the first to write a review!