With the aim of accentuating its international vocation, from the academic year 2019-2020 the Master's Degree in Strategic Communication offers two Dual Degree opportunities at Huddersfield University (UK) and Cardiff Metropolitan University (UK). In addition to these, there are further opportunities for exchange with universities abroad.
Access to the Master's Degree Course is subject to the possession of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent foreign qualification) in one of the Degree Classes (e.g. L-1 Cultural Heritage, L-10 Letters, L-11 Modern Languages and Cultures) defined annually by the admission regulations and to knowledge of the English language at least at a B2 level (CEFR). Alternatively, for students with a different degree qualification, the admission regulations may indicate the need to have an adequate number of credits in certain scientific disciplines
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Strategy and Management
- Organizational Behaviour & Neuromanagement
- Strategic & Entrerpreneurial Communication
- Brand, Identity & Reputation
- Consumer Behaviour & Integrated Marketing Communication
- Identity & Reputation Management
- Digital Communication Management
- Digital and Cross-media Strategy Social
- Media Relations Management
- Content Management & Corporate Storytelling
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Issues & crisis Communication
- Public Affairs & Digital Advocacy
- Communication Measurement & Data Analysis
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Communication
- Internal Communication and Change Management
- Financial Communication and Investor Relations
- Field Project/Stage
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
For more information about tuition fees, please visit the university website.
From the academic year 2019-2020 the Master of Science in Strategic Communication offers two Dual Degree opportunities at Huddersfield University (UK) and Cardiff Metropolitan University (UK).
The Master's degree course in Strategic Communication is designed to train graduates who, in addition to having a solid knowledge of specialized techniques of business communication, have a strategic vision of the role that communication can play in different organizational contexts.
The course aims at overcoming the tactical vision of communication, focused only on the acquisition of skills and technical know-how, in order to train professionals capable of holding managerial roles in the field of external and internal organizational communication and in that of public relations for companies and private and public organizations.
Graduates of IULM’s Master of Strategic Communication will learn the technical know-how needed to excel at communications, while also acquiring a strategic understanding of the role communications can play in various organizational contexts.
The programme aims to produce trained professionals who will be prepared to take on such key roles as:
- Strategic Communication Manager, in charge of planning and coordinating corporate communication strategies within an organization;
- Global Reputation Manager, responsible for developing and constantly improving a brand’s reputation or an organization’s corporate reputation;
- Communication Specialist, in charge of planning and coordinating sector-specific communications strategies;
- Stakeholder Relationship Manager, responsible for the planning and organization of activities meant to engage an organization’s various stakeholders.
About this institute
Università IULM is the center of excellence in Italy for training in Communication and New Media, Languages, Tourism, Arts and Design. For more than 50 years, Università IULM has been building its educational mission based on expertise, knowledge and awareness,...
Want to know more about Strategic Communication? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia