Master in Multimedia CommunicationUniversidade de Aveiro
About this program
Master in Multimedia Communication
The Master in Multimedia Communication (MCMM) has as its fundamental objective the strengthening of the training of professionals in the field of multimedia communication, particularly in the production of multimedia communicational artifacts and/or in the creation of digital audiovisual content.
In the operationalization of this objective, the MCMM is organized in two training paths that aim: (i) the promotion of technology as a tool for the development of multimedia communication solutions for different contexts, Interactive Multimedia pathway, or (ii) the production of audiovisual content and its adaptation to new means of transmission of such content, namely digital media such as cell phones or the Internet, Digital Audiovisual pathway.
Despite the success of the MCMM, these 2 pathways have become autonomous, resulting, in the 2021/2022 academic year, in a new training offer that will allow to provide training that responds to rapid technological and societal developments. This offer comprises an organization in 3 new master degrees.
MCANM - The Master in Audiovisual Communication for New Media Emerges as a response to the most recent developments in the audiovisual area, namely the growing proliferation of new means of broadcasting audiovisual content, examples of which are smartphones, TV/videocast solutions or others through the Internet, as well as the new interactive modalities of use and appropriation of these contents.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Methods In Projects And Research
- Multimedia Communication Design
- Media Theory
- Media Networks And Ecology
- Creativity In Multimedia Communication
- Statistics And Data Analysis For Social Science I
- Dissertation Project
Dissertation Or Project Or Placement
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the university website for more information.
- Tuition fees 2022/2023: 1000€/year
- International tuition fees 2022/2023: 5500€ /year
Message the school
About this institute
Universidade de Aveiro
Join an international community with people from 96 countries, studying, researching and living together in one of the cities with best quality of life in Portugal. Universidade de Aveiro is globally recognized by the quality of its teaching and researching...
Why study at Universidade de Aveiro
Why is Universidade de Aveiro the your next best step?
- Teaching and research experiences of excellence: here in Aveiro, you will find some of the best teachers, known internationally for their field work, investigation methods and results and 20 research centers evaluated with incredible remark.
- Intercultural environment: in a universe of over 90 nationalities, you can expect to see, feel and live cultures from all around the globe. Besides all the Intercultural events (more than 80 in 2019), you can count on a team fully dedicated to help you in any matters related to your studies and living abroad circumstances.
- Learn for the future: it is a modern university, with excellent infrastructures to learn and to start developing your career today. The university’s interdisciplinary atmosphere is crucial for the growth of critical knowledge and to develop towards society.
- Academic support: Universidade de Aveiro offers to its international students’ programs that allow them to get familiar with Portuguese language or level their knowledge on core subjects like Mathematics.
- International cooperation and mobility: While studying in Aveiro, you can take advantage of numerous mobility programs that will take your education experience to a whole different level, while living in a new country, meeting new people and learning new skills. Universidade de Aveiro also has cooperation agreements with hundreds of international institutions.
- Young and vibrant city: A medium sized city, with a low cost of life, capable of combining both amazing natural places, such as beaches, mountains and rivers and, at the same time, renowned innovation & tech events, projects and centers.
Universidade de Aveiro
Want to know more about Master in Multimedia Communication? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!