La Universidad de La Sabana is a young private Colombian university, founded in 1979, that has achieved a reputation for academic excellence as well as for innovation, technology and internationalization.
The University offers a wide range of possibilities for research, teaching and studying at its 100-hectares Campus located in Chía, near Bogotá, the capital of the country. This Campus includes la Universidad de La Sabana Teaching Hospital and INALDE Business School.
Facts about La Sabana:
- 23 undergraduate programs.
- 98 graduate programs.
- 7.778 undergraduate students.
- 3.924 postgraduate students.
- Agreements with 137 international institutions
- 81 English-taught courses
- 46 research groups classified by Colciencias.
- 15 research groups in training.
- 987.709 sq m campus.
- 49.549 sq m of built area.
- 3 hectares of outdoor facilities and sport areas.
- 176 international institutional affiliations.
International students who are fluent in Spanish language may also enroll in undergraduate and graduate programs of Universidad de La Sabana.
International students have the opportunity to enroll in the following special mobility programs:
- Exchange / Study Abroad
- Dual Degrees ( only for FH Münster students) -This information is in Spanish-
- Spanish for Foreigners - Vive Español
- Latin American Studies Program
- Rotations in Health Sciences
|1-to-1 Spanish Lessons||On campus||Chía|
|General Spanish and Volunteer Work||On campus||Chía|
|General Spanish Course||On campus||Chía|
|Intensive Spanish Course||On campus||Chía|
|Spanish for Business Roundtables||On campus||Chía|
|Spanish for your Company's Needs||On campus||Chía|
|Summer / Short course|
|Latin American Studies Program (January-February)||On campus||4 weeks||Chía|
|Spanish Summer Program (July)||On campus||4 weeks||Chía|
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.