About this program
Master's Degree in Education and Information and Communication Technology
The general goal of this University Master in Education and ICT could be defined in a broad sense as the training of experts in advanced knowledge and skills to research into: ICT-assisted teaching-learning processes developed on on-line environments, training programmes and educational innovation projects on ICTs in formal (both schools and universities) and non-formal educational institutions, the design and development of educational software, on-line teaching materials, digital contents with educational applications distributed through digital media and technologies. Through this master, graduates in fields such as Pedagogy, Teaching, Social Education, Psychology, Information Technology or Engineering can specialise in the academic and research area of education and ICTs
The master is open to any university graduate, but it is especially aimed at graduates from the Faculties of Education, University Teacher Training Schools and other university centres that participate in training educators and/or teachers of any educational level, along with Higher Technical Schools of Information Technology. The preferred qualifications are: Infant Education Teacher Degree, Primary Education Teacher Degree, Degree in Pedagogy, Degree in Social Education, Degree in Psycho-pedagogy, Certificate in Social Education, Master’ degrees in their different modes (Infant, Primary, Foreign Languages, Physical Education, Speech Therapy), Technical Computer Engineers, I.T. Engineers, Graduates in I.T. Engineering, Master in Secondary Teacher Training for Compulsory Secondary Education, 6th form, Vocational Training and Language teaching. Other post-graduate qualifications that accredit training in the area of education. As this Master is offered as a distance learning course, its doors are open to the students of other Spanish universities studying the qualifications above, but mainly to students from Latin America
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
60 ECTS (in 2021/2022: 19,92 € for 1ECTS)
Master in Education and Information and Communication Technology
The aim is for graduates of this Master to obtain specialised academic knowledge and the skills that will allow them to conduct applied research in sectors such as:
- Educational research centres (Observatories, Foundations, Universities)
- Publishers of text books and educational material
- E-learning and distance learning companies
- Companies that create and develop IT applications
- Educational administrations: public education centres, etc.
- Private education centres
- E-learning units in both public and private universities
- Virtual campuses of any educational level
- Media companies (press, radio, television, cinema) and companies of the leisure industry (videogames)
- Educational entrepreneurship on Internet
- ICT and media study centres
- Educational units of cultural centres like libraries, museums, etc.
- This Master in Education and Information and Communication Technologies is a 60-credit programme (48 compulsory, 12 Dissertation) and, due to its research orientation, it makes graduates eligible for writing a doctoral thesis
Message the school
About this institute
Universidad de La Laguna
The University of La Laguna has exerted an important role in educational leadership, scientific and cultural Canary Islands during its two centuries of history, promoting the progress of our community and contributing decisively to its modernization. According to this tradition,...
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Education and Information and Communication Technology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Schenectady, United States of America