Universidad CEU San Pablo - Multidisciplinary Higher Education
For more than 80 years: Universidad CEU San Pablo University has been dedicated to helping students on their way to successful future professions. The school offers an extensive range of bachelor's degrees, double bachelor's degrees and postgraduate study programs in Spanish and English, in many subject areas such as Economics and Business, Communication and Humanities, Architecture, Engineering and Health Science.
The university has a strong international environment, populated by students from more than 70 different countries. The open, cosmopolitan and cultural vibe of Madrid, make the capital of Spain a popular study abroad choice for students from all over the world.
With a strong emphasis on employability, the university offers competitive internship programs, having agreements in place with more than 7,000 companies and institutions, both nationally and internationally.
A multitude of international mobility programs are also available for students, professors and researchers. The university has collaborations with the most prestigious universities in the United States of America, including Columbia University, Boston University, The University of Chicago and Fordham University.
CEU San Pablo University is committed to the power of learning and improvement, and offers a number of scholarship opportunities.
|Art & Design|
|Bachelor's Degree in Architecture||On campus||5 years||Madrid|
|Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Management||On campus||4 years||Madrid|
|Health & Well-Being|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry||On campus||4 years||Madrid|
|Bachelor's Degree in Physiotherapy||On campus||4 years||Madrid|
Scholarships & funding
International students can apply for the Talent Bridge Scholarship, which can provide them with a reduction on tuition fees of up to 50%.
Why study at Universidad CEU San Pablo
- Over 85 years of history- we are one of the oldest private schools in Spain and have a broad network of alumni present in more than 40 countries. CEU is a prestigious and solid educational institution with more than 85 years of experience in high-level teaching.
- Internationally driven- we offer a large number of bachelor’s degrees, both bilingual and in English, as well as other optional languages through supplementary programs. We also offer a large variety of international and study-abroad programs which will allow you to complete part of your degree in some of the best universities in the world.
- Partnerships with companies- we have collaboration agreements in place with more than 8,000 companies and institutions, allowing our students to complete internships in Spain and abroad.
- Leaders in scholarships- we rank first among Spanish private universities in terms of the greatest investment in merit and academic excellence scholarships, as well as in financial aid.
- Teaching values- we prepare our students to become outstanding professionals but, more importantly, persons of integrity.
- Research-oriented- we are the 3rd private university in Spain with the highest output of scientific research and the 1st in the Autonomous Community of Madrid.
Universidad CEU San Pablo is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Student services & facilities
CEU San Pablo University has a well-developed system of services for students:
- Libraries, sports and volunteering activities on both campuses
- Internship offices&career counselling
- International Hospitality package: recognition of your high school diploma, obtention of a residency permit for study, opening of a bank account
- Language centres
- Medical and psychological help
CEU San Pablo University has two campuses located in privileged areas- the Moncloa campus with the Schools of Law, Humanities & Communication Sciences and Business & Economics and the Monteprincipe campus with the Schools of Pharmacy and Medicine and the Institute of Technology.
Both campuses are equipped with latest technology in their laboratories, investigation centres and IT rooms to offer students a perfect environment for learning. Both locations are easily accessible by public transport.
The Student Affairs and School Life Office manages extracurricular activities aimed at enriching the school's life.
We would love for you to turn to your hobbies in a university environment and to develop new interests and relationships to complement your education:
- Cultural activities- gastronomy, theater, music, movies, opera, traveling, debate club, creativity contests, etc.
- Volunteering opportunities- non-profit and awareness campaigns, activities to help those in need, the poor, or marginalized groups.
- Pastoral activities- open discussions, communities, cultural visits, retreats, pilgrimage routes, seminars, debates, etc.
- Sports activities- we host internal competitions and participate in local and national inter-university tournaments.
From shared apartments through students´residences to private flats, Madrid has a wide range of accommodation options for every wallet. One piece of good advice is to have a look at what is on the market well before your planned move to the capital of Spain as the most affordable options are taken quickly.
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!