About this program
Bachelor in Marketing
This Program will enable students to build a promising professional future in their area of choice by providing them with a comprehensive understanding of the main principles, concepts, tools, trends and developments in the theory and practice of marketing.
Marketing is a highly competitive and rewarding field. Businesses across every industry rely on marketing professionals to generate awareness of their brand and increase sales of their products and services. The Program consists of courses that aim at providing students with the necessary skills and abilities and comprehensive knowledge to thrive within the Marketing world.
Aims of the Program
The aims of the Program are the following:
- To equip students with the knowledge and skills relevant to all aspects of Marketing and Marketing Strategy.
- To enable graduates to communicate effectively and think creatively.
The general admission requirements for entry to Unicaf University Zambia Bachelor degree Programs are as outlined below. Students are advised to contact the Office of Admissions to find out more about the range of equivalent international academic qualifications accepted.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Induction Module
- Introduction to Bachelor Degree
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Algebra
- Social Media Marketing
- Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing
- Financial Accounting I
- Communication for Business
- Statistics I
- University English
- Retailing Management
- Accounting II
- Quantitative Methods
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Managerial Finance
- Law for Business
- International Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- General Psychology I
- Research Methods in Business
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Marketing and Social Responsibility
- Relationship Marketing and Internal Marketing
- Research and Writing
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business Ethics
- Public Relations
- Marketing for New Products
- Strategy and Business Policy
- Operations Management
- Marketing of Services
- Media Planning
- Brand Marketing
- Performance Management
- Sales and Selling Management
- Small firms and B2B Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Final Year Project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Program Learning Outcomes
The key learning outcomes of this Program are:
- Explain key marketing concepts and determine their relationship and practical application in a variety of settings and organizations.
- Interpret marketing concepts and communicate effectively in different organizational settings.
- Assess contemporary developments in the local and international marketing field.
- Explain the relationship between marketing theory and practice.
- Define and relate marketing principles and theory to current marketing issues and challenges.
- Assess business processes as they relate to organizational goals and develop strategic plans.
- Identify, analyse and use relevant sources of information in the field of marketing.
- Apply complex qualitative and quantitative data to support strategic and operational decision-making.
- Develop and evaluate problem-solving and decision-making frameworks to propose solutions to organizational opportunities, challenges, risks and change.
Objectives of the Program
The objectives of the Program are to provide to the student the opportunity to:
- Identify and comprehend the fundamental concepts, practices and tools in the field of Marketing.
- Apply the key methodologies and tools in different organization settings.
- Acquire specialized knowledge in marketing communications.
- Interpret and evaluate issues involved in organizational decision-making through the application of problem-solving frameworks.
- Apply marketing strategies in a variety of settings and organizations.
About this institute
Unicaf University is a pan-African, independent, internationally recognised university, combining the best elements of online learning through the offering of high-quality academic qualifications. Unicaf University pursues excellence in teaching and student achievement while ensuring a high degree of satisfaction in...
Why study at Unicaf University
The Unicaf University campuses offer students the opportunity to earn high quality qualifications at a very low cost. Unicaf University aims to offer students the chance to boost their knowledge and personal skills, advance their careers and build the lives they are dreaming of.
For the last two decades Unicaf’s associate institutions have been offering general scholarships to eligible international students. Graduates were able to make a significant contribution to their home countries at the highest level.
Be the first to write a review!