About this program
BA in Business Administration
Programme Aims and Objectives
During this course, students will be able to study basic principles of business processes and concepts. They will gain profound knowledge of management and administration procedures in
order to successfully function in managerial positions.
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
The aims of the programme are the following:
- Gain expertise in Business Administration and associated fields.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business processes and an ability to assess industry attractiveness, identify risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment.
- Choose and apply appropriate quantitative or qualitative methodologies to analyse problems and utilize modern technological and analytical tools necessary to support
decision-making in organizations.
- Develop leadership and organizational skills towards communicating vision, inspiring employees and promoting innovation and change.
- Identify and evaluate ethical issues and communicate justifiable resolutions for practical situations.
Objectives of the Programme
- Demonstrate proficiency in communication and develop teamwork skills.
- Develop an understanding of the discipline of management with an emphasis on the historical, political, cultural and institutional forces shaping modern business.
- Gain a systematic understanding of management-related problems and the conceptual tools for analysing and evaluating management issues.
- Gain the skills and competencies necessary for the development of decision-making capabilities.
The general admission requirements for entry to Unicaf University Zambia Bachelor degree programmes are as outlined below. Students are advised to contact the Office of Admissions to find out more about the range of equivalent international academic qualifications accepted.
- Regular admission to a Bachelor degree programme requires a full Grade 12 Certificate with O-levels at credit or higher in a number of subjects depending on the course of study
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma may be considered for entry.
- Applicants with a Diploma or Advanced Diploma in a relevant area may be considered for credit transfer.
- English proficiency; grade 6 (Credit) or better on the General Certificate of Education or equivalent
- Current CV
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
In addition to a strong academic record, extra-curricular activities, leadership skills and other relevant background information may be taken into account.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Save with a Unicaf Scholarship
Earn a generous scholarship for an internationally recognised of your choice. Save time and money by not travelling or commuting to campus to attend classes—you can study from anywhere in the world without putting your career and life on hold.
Bachelor of Arts
About this institute
Unicaf University is a pan-African, independent, internationally recognised university, combining the best elements of online learning through the offering of high-quality academic qualifications. Unicaf University pursues excellence in teaching and student achievement while ensuring a high degree of satisfaction in...
Why study at Unicaf University
The Unicaf University campuses offer students the opportunity to earn high quality qualifications at a very low cost. Unicaf University aims to offer students the chance to boost their knowledge and personal skills, advance their careers and build the lives they are dreaming of.
For the last two decades Unicaf’s associate institutions have been offering general scholarships to eligible international students. Graduates were able to make a significant contribution to their home countries at the highest level.
Be the first to write a review!