BSBA Sport ManagementTrine University
BSBA Sport Management
All available course dates
BSBA Sport Management
The Bachelor of Science in business administration with a major in sport management at Trine University prepares you for expanding career opportunities in the business of sports. By combining the rigorous course work of our BSBA with a concentration in Sport Management that focuses on issues such as risk management, facility planning, and organization and administration of athletics, you will be prepared for a rewarding career with a sports related business.
Students combine their passion for sports with business fields such as project/event management, sales, advertising, operations management and personnel management. Because sport management graduates earn a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, they are uniquely qualified for advancement to senior leadership roles in a wide variety of organizations.
- Admission into the Allen School of Engineering and Computing and the Rinker Ross School of Health Sciences requires a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher. In addition, students must have successfully completed the equivalent of Trine's English Composition I, Calculus I, and Chemistry I with a "C" or higher.
- Admission into the Franks School of Education requires a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Admission into the Jannen School of Arts and Sciences and the Ketner School of Business require a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.25.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
General Education Requirements
- College Composition or Technical Communications
- Humanities Seminar
- Effective Speaking
- Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- or Survey of Economics and Social Science Elective
- Humanities Elective
- College Algebra
- Essential Calculus
- Science Elective
- Advanced Spreadsheets for Business
- General Education Elective
Business Core Program Requirements
- University Experience - Business
- or University Experience
- Business Concepts
- Professional Development and Strategies
- Accounting I
- Accounting II
- International Business
- Business Internship*
- Managerial Finance
- Business Law I
- Designing Operations
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Risk Management
- Facility Management
- Principles of Project Management
- Principles of Hospitality Management
- Contemporary Issues in Sport
- History of Sport
- Principles of Sport and Rec. Management
- Capstone Experience in Sport Management
- MK Elective 300 or 400 Level
Full-time tuition fee - $32,990 per year
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the website for more information.
With a Bachelor of Science in business administration with a major in sport management, you have many opportunities for rewarding careers:
- Arena Football League
- College Athletic Administration
- Event Planning
- Major League Baseball
- Minor League Baseball
- National Basketball Association
- Parks and Recreation Departments
- Private Athletic Facilities
- Sporting Goods Company Sales Representative
- Ticket Sales
About this institute
At Trine, students can expect to participate. That's what's done, whether in class or enjoying down time. Students will find great opportunities to get involved and stay active. As a small institution, Trine is about community, meeting new friends and...
Want to know more about BSBA Sport Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Campbellsville, United States of America