BS in AccountingTrine University
BS in Accounting
Full and comprehensive preparation for a high paying career in accounting. A Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Accounting at Trine University will prepare you for the CMA or CPA exam through coursework and review courses. Get more value out of your four years: our 4+1 degree path, 150 credit hour program, designed to be completed in 5 years, prepares and qualifies students to sit for the CPA exam while acquiring an MBA degree with a concentration in accounting.
IBT TOEFL 71 (code is 1811), PTE 50, LELTS 6.0 overall, NETPAW -B2, or GETPAW-B2
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Our expert faculty, with both US and international corporate experience, ensure that Trine graduates are prepared for a successful career in Accounting.
- Today’s professional accountant must possess excellent communication and analytical skills in addition to superior technical ability.
- Our curriculum provides students with in-depth technical accounting tools employers require, and exposure to the strategic business courses financial leaders need.
- Our program is intense and focused on getting you the best education in modern accounting methods and practices with the goal of sitting for the CMA or CPA exam.
Students will work with accounting practitioners on real-world projects, preparing themselves for career success in their chosen area of focus.
Students utilize Trine’s extensive career planning, professional development resources and internship experiences to secure accounting positions after graduation. Students are prepared for successful careers in public accounting, corporate accounting, tax and auditing.
- Acquire the 150 credit hours required to sit for the CPA exam in as little as 4 years with our unique 3+1 program
- Develop the knowledge, analytical and communication skills required for a successful career in accounting and finance
- Our faculty, mentors and career advisors help students understand the diverse career opportunities available to accounting majors
- Our modular curriculum allows students to customize their degree plan to fit a wide variety of unique personal and career interests
- Students network with targeted industry leaders through classroom projects and internships
- Students develop leadership skills through coursework and our unique Fellows program that will accelerate their careers long after graduation
The full tuition price for local/EU and International/Non-EU students is 32,330 USD.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
About this institute
At Trine, students can expect to participate. That's what's done, whether in class or enjoying down time. Students will find great opportunities to get involved and stay active. As a small institution, Trine is about community, meeting new friends and...
Want to know more about BS in Accounting? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.