MSc International Luxury Industries ManagementTBS Business School - Paris Campus
MSc International Luxury Industries Management
Do you dream of working in the Luxury industry?
This MSc explains the codes of this industry and how you will excel at designing and implementing high-value marketing strategies. In the heart of Paris, students are immersed in the world of Luxury and work on real business cases.
Moreover, this experience will broaden your knowledge of customer experience and digital marketing.
This program has received the CGE quality label, a national accreditation reserved for top business schools in France. The CGE label guarantees the high quality standards of the program and allows international students to continue to work on French territory after their studies to further fine-tune their expertise.
- 4-year Bachelor Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- For programs taught in English: English mother tongue OR TOEFL IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 800 / CAMBRIDGE B2 / FCE / CAT 165
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Luxury markets and customers
- Marketing & Communication strategy in Luxury Industries
- International business development
- Managing business operations globally
- Managing people globally
- Creating a Luxury experience through retail
- Luxury 2.0 and Data-driven marketing
- Research methods and dynamics on consumer behavior
Soft Skills Certificate
- Knowing yourself
- Communicating effectively
- Long life learning skills
LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT
- Building an inspiring vision
- Leading teams
- Responsible decision-making
- Managing interpersonal relationships
- Building trust and well-being at work
- Influencing effectively
- Personal Branding
A unique exercise that is a major asset in your program!
For the account of prestigious TBS partner companies, students, coached by the professors, carry out a strategic diagnosis aiming to analyze its competitive position, then propose strategic and operational recommendations to meet its challenges.
Each student in this MSc program is required to write a dissertation which addresses a current issue in management from an academic or professional perspective in his field of expertise.
The student thus contributes to the study, analysis, formalization and abstraction of the identified problem.
In-company Work experience (Optional)INTERNSHIP
Students may carry out an internship in the company of their choice for a period of 3 to 6 months. This internship is not mandatory for the validation of the diploma but allows students to obtain 10 additional ECTS credits.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Fees: 17 000 €.
The cost of this training includes:
- All academic fees, including business visits.
- Access to our virtual campus and all online educational resources.
- Access to career starter services (CV workshop, business forum, etc.)
- Access to the network of 46,000 alumni.
This Master of Science offers highly professional training to people who want to operate in this rich, challenging environment while building their career in the Luxury sector.
Participants will learn the most recent conceptual and technical skills in these strategic areas, while including a thorough understanding of new business models, Social Responsibility, intercultural approaches, Project Management, Leadership and Change Management.
This program will also give you:
- Complete managerial training ensuring high employability,
- Participant-centred learning, team projects and complex case studies.
This Master of Science prepares you for the following job categories:
- Luxury Product Development Manager
- Brand Manager,
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Experience Manager
- Travel Retail Manager
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Marketing Communication Executive
- Key Account Manager
- Business development Executive
- Category Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager or Strategist
- Market Research Manager
- Sales Analyst
With 5 campuses located in the heart of dynamic cities, such as Toulouse, Paris, Barcelona, Casablanca and London, and alliances with top academic institutions and multinational corporations across the globe, TBS is able to offer a broad core curriculum of undergraduate and graduate degree programs: from Bachelor to MSc, MBA, DBA, and Executive Education. Our programs are taught in English, French and Spanish, and cover Business, Management, Finance, Marketing, and Aerospace Management.
We are proud to be a member of the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, and amongst the prestigious 1% of business schools with the “triple crown” of international accreditations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
About this institute
TBS Business School
TBS Business School belongs to the select circle of triple-accredited (AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS) business schools. Formerly known as Toulouse Business School, it offers top-level Bachelor in Management and Master in Management programs as well as a wide range of...
Want to know more about MSc International Luxury Industries Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Liberec, Czech Republic