Bachelor of International Hotel and Tourism ManagementThe University of Queensland
About this program
Through this program, you will develop your managerial skills, business acumen and professional abilities, so you can plan, organise and deliver exceptional tourism experiences – in Queensland and beyond. The Bachelor of International Hotel and Tourism Management is a three-year program that will prepare you for a successful professional or managerial career across the tourism, hospitality or events industries. Choose one or two majors from the following options: Event Management, Hospitality Management, or Tourism Management. If you decide to only study one major, you'll also need to complete a range of elective courses. Develop your core business knowledge through a range of compulsory courses. Compulsory courses cover relevant aspects of accounting, law, management, marketing, organisational behaviour, tourism, and more. Get industry experience through initiatives including the Executive Shadowing Program and Individual Placements. You can also go on wine-making trips, or make the most of opportunities like the Disney International Program.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
The University of Queensland
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people...
Why study at The University of Queensland
- Top 50 world wide – QS World University Rankings 2010
- Top 1% worldwide – Times Higher Education University Rankings 2011
- Above world standard in more fields of research than any other Australian university – Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) assessment 2010
- Placed 11th in the Asia Pacific and 108th worldwide in the 2010 Shanghai Jiao Tong University Academic Ranking of World Universities
- Winner of more national teaching awards than any other Australian university. UQ teachers have a 100 percent success rate in the Carrick Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning, which recognise teaching excellence in higher education.
- Founding member of the national Group of Eight, an alliance of research intensive universities that ensure Australia has higher education institutions that are genuinely world class.
- Member of the global Universitas 21, an alliance that enhances the quality of university outcomes through international benchmarking and produces strong global citizens as a result of student mobility experiences.
- Comprehensive range of high quality undergraduate and postgraduate programs with over 350 programs and 4000 courses available.
Australia ranked #2 study abroad country
Australia has been ranked the #2 study abroad country in the world for 2020! With everything from the tranquility of the Gold Coast beaches to the adventure of the Australian Alps, take a trip “Down Under” and discover why Australia is a great choice for an exceptional study abroad experience.
Be the first to write a review!