Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor of Science in Entertainment Business
Entertainment + Business. The greatest merger of all time. Learn the fundamentals of business and management through a broad range of academic courses focused on the entertainment industry. Are you ready to make entertainment your business?
The Los Angeles Film School’s Bachelor of Science in Entertainment Business Degree program is offered in two formats: a 32-month course of study, or an 18-month “completion” degree designed for individuals who already possess an associate degree. Both programs offer robust academic courses to help you not only with the fundamentals of business and management principles, but fundamentally with how to become a hirable employee and launch your entertainment career.
To be eligible for admission, applicants to an associate’s or full bachelor’s degree program must be a high school graduate or possess a recognized high school equivalency (GED® – General Education Diploma or HiSET Exam Scores).
An applicant to a bachelor’s degree completion program must have an associate’s degree from a recognized accredited institution.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Entertainment Business Management
- Introduction to Entertainment Business
- Introduction to Transmedia Design
- Creative Writing
- Entertainment Marketing
- Quantitative Principles
- Art of the Pitch
- Historical Archetypes and Mythology
- O Entertainment Business Finance (Online Course)
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- New Media Distribution
- O Entertainment Market Research (Online Course)
- Brand Development
- Media Communications and Public Relations
- Aesthetics and Culture
- Global Business
- Creative Producing and Development
- Professional Selling
- O Website Design (Online Course)
- Transmedia Storytelling
- Entertainment Business Ethics
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- O Business of Play (Online Course)
- Entertainment Business Law
- Advanced Creative Writing
- O Concepts in Advertising (Online Course)
- Statistical Applications
- Entertainment Contracts and Licensing
- Creative Entrepreneurship
- Intellectual Property
- Artist Management
- Contemporary Art
- O Strategic Planning (Online Course)
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Management
- Venture Capital and Finance
- Event Management
- O Business Accounting (Online Course)
- Entertainment Business Technology
- Entertainment Business Final Project
*Curriculum subject to change at any time
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, please inquire for more information.
Career development is a lifelong process—starting with your first day of class. The keys to unlocking and managing a successful career in the entertainment industry are research, networking, preparation, professionalism and the ability to stay current with industry practices and trends.
The Career Development department works in conjunction with students’ education curricula to prepare them with interpersonal and professional skills, support their vocational goals and help to bridge the gap between academia and the workplace.
About this institute
The Los Angeles Film School
The Los Angeles Film School, located in the heart of Hollywood, is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), VA-approved, and offers entertainment-focused Bachelor of Science degrees in Animation, Audio Production, Digital Filmmaking, Entertainment Business, Film...
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Los Angeles, United States of America
Campbellsville, United States of America
Melbourne (Australia), Australia