MBA in International Business
Provide students with a wide theoretical and practical background in business & management, an intercultural approach of the international development of companies, and a specialization in one of the two following areas: global management or finance.
- Close links with the business world
- A pedagogy combining small groups of students, case studies, project groups and personalized tutorship
- A five months internship or a venture creation
- The preparation of a MBA Thesis in English or in French
- This program is aimed at students with bachelor degree or young professionals with at least three years working experience. The main admission criteria is to hold a French or a foreign bachelor degree.
- Each MBA student in First or Second year must hold the TOEFL, the TOEIC or IELTS.
- The admission committee examines your application and gives its decision by email.
This course costs € 7000.
Master of Business Administration in International Business
The Catholic University of the West has developed agreements with over 170 universities worldwide. It welcomes foreign students who wish to participate in an exchange programme for one or two semesters. Students will follow courses corresponding to their curriculum at their...
Want to know more about MBA in International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!