About this program
PhD in Technical Cybernetics
The PhD in technical cybernetics program focuses on theoretical knowledge and practical skills for solutions in the following areas:
- Optimal and suboptimal methods
- Process control
- Control of nonlinear dynamic systems with applications in automotive industry
- Motion control
- Intelligent robots
- Artificial intelligence
- Computer speech and image processing
- Advanced electric motors and their control, design of sophisticated measuring elements
- Technical diagnostics
- Design of electronic systems and diagnosis of digital systems
- Reliability modeling and risk assessment of operations and services
- Economic models for process control, application of optimization methods in solving technical problems.
Students interested in this PhD program should meet the following requirements:
- Recognized tertiary education (Master degree) as prescribed by Act No. 49/2009, Coll. (not necessary for applicants from Slovakia, Poland, Hungary and Slovenia)
- Entrance examination
- English level B2
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Contact the school for more information and pricing details.
Message the school
About this institute
Become a part of a global university!
The Technical University of Liberec (TUL) is located in the north of the Czech Republic, just 100 km from Prague and 300 km from Berlin. Students will benefit from the convenient location, allowing for cross-border projects with German and Polish institutes...
Want to know more about PhD in Technical Cybernetics? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!