The PhD in electrical engineering, informatics, and technical cybernetics program focuses on theoretical knowledge and practical skills for solutions in the following areas:
- Optimal and suboptimal methods
- Process control
- Control of nonlinear dynamic systems with applications in automotive industry
- Motion control
- Intelligent robots
- Artificial intelligence
- Computer speech and image processing
- Advanced electric motors and their control, design of sophisticated measuring elements
- Technical diagnostics
- Design of electronic systems and diagnosis of digital systems
- Reliability modeling and risk assessment of operations and services
- Economic models for process control, application of optimization methods in solving technical problems.
Students interested in this PhD program should meet the following requirements:
- Recognized tertiary education (Master degree) as prescribed by Act No. 49/2009, Coll. (not necessary for applicants from Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Germany and Slovenia)
- Entrance examination
- English level B2
Contact the school for more information and pricing details.
Become a part of a global university!
The Technical University of Liberec (TUL) is located in the north of the Czech Republic, just 100 km from Prague and 300 km from Berlin. Students will benefit from the convenient location, allowing for cross-border projects with German and Polish institutes...
Want to know more about PhD in Electrical Engineering, Informatics, & Technical Cybernetics? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.