The aim of this textile and fashion design program is to provide students with solid foundations in the area of textile technologies.
Students will explore the possibilities of textile and clothing production in relation to the common disciplines of art and aesthetics.
Graduates find careers as designers of textiles, clothing, textile and interior accessories, or in the profession of a jewelry and bijou designer.
The wide knowledge in fashion will allow graduates to be employed in various industry lines, trade, and marketing. Prime employers are enterprises focused on textile and clothing productions. Employment may also be found is in companies focused on computer graphics, designing centers or promotion and marketing agencies.
Applicants wishing to apply for this bachelor in textile and fashion design program should meet the following requirements:
- Recognized secondary education as prescribed by Act No. 49/2009, Coll. (not necessary for applicants from Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Germany and Slovenia)
- English on B2 level
- Scanned portfolio of selected visual examples of your artwork. It must include:
- charcoal still life showing different matter, eg. vase, chair, textile (70x140 cm)
- paper plastic, topic: RHYTHM
- abstract painting on paper, any type of colour, topic: RHYTHM
- 10 pieces of any painting or drawing according to your selection
The zipped folder must contain either jpg or pdf format files in high resolution, ideally 720 dpi. The details when enlarged must be visible.
It has to be sent to: vlastimila.bergmanova(at)tul.cz
Contact the school for more information and pricing details.
Become a part of a global university!
The Technical University of Liberec (TUL) is located in the north of the Czech Republic, just 100 km from Prague and 300 km from Berlin. Students will benefit from the convenient location, allowing for cross-border projects with German and Polish institutes...
Want to know more about Bachelor in Textile and Fashion Design? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!