MSc Purchasing and Supply Chain ManagementTBS Education - Toulouse Campus
MSc Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
All available course dates
About this program
MSc Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
Trade globalization, digitalization, and technological innovations (e.g. Internet of Things, 3D Printing, Big Data…), transform the basic needs of any company to manage and control its Supply Chain, into a major competitive must-have.
Following these drastic changes in the playing field, the different jobs offered in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management require more and more advanced analytical and strategic skills, in a context where employers demand for such specialized labor increase.
The goal of this MSc is to train expert managers to successfully hold key positions in purchasing and supply chain services, and develop their careers.
The part-time version of this MSc is reserved for students in the second year (M2) of the Master in Management.
- 4-year Bachelor Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- For programs taught in English: English mother tongue OR TOEFL IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 800 / CAMBRIDGE B2 / FCE / CAT 165
MSC Deadline to apply:
- Visa required: July 30th
- No visa required: August 4th
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This program consists of five learning experiences rigorously designed to develop your managerial and operational skills in your field of professional expertise.
8 Course units:
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Strategy
- Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing management
- Performance and Risk Management
- Decision Making in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Information Systems for Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- International issues in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Research Methods and Data Analytics
Soft Skills Certificate
2 Courses units:
- Management and leadership skills
- Career agility
A unique exercise that is a major asset in your program!
For the account of prestigious TBS partner companies, students, coached by the professors, carry out a strategic diagnosis aiming to analyze its competitive position, then propose strategic and operational recommendations to meet its challenges.
Objective: Increase your brain agility to anticipate and solve complex business issues in your field of expertise.
Each student in this MSc program is required to write a dissertation which addresses a current issue in management from an academic or professional perspective in his field of expertise.
The student thus contributes to the study, analysis, formalization and abstraction of the identified problem.
In-company Work experience
Students may carry out an internship in the company of their choice for a period of 3 to 6 months.This internship is not mandatory for the validation of the diploma.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the institute website for more information.
Fees : 17 000 €.
The cost of this training includes:
- All academic fees, including business visits.
- Access to our virtual campus and all online educational resources.
- Access to career starter services (CV workshop, business forum, etc.)
- Access to the network of 46,000 alumni.
This Master of Science prepares you for the following job categories:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Purchasing Manager (production, materials, distribution, projects, intellectual services, transport, services, etc.)
- Procurement Manager
- Contract Manager
- Demand Planner
- Supplier Performance Manager
- Supply Chain – Purchasing Analyst
- Supply Chain Engineer
- Flow Manager
- Logistics / Transport Manager
- Commodity Lead Buyer
- Production Planner
- Supply Chain – Purchasing Consultant
- Supply Chain Project Manager
Message the school
About this institute
TBS Education belongs to the select circle of triple-accredited (AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS) business schools. Formerly known as Toulouse Business School, it offers top-level Bachelor in Management and Master in Management programs as well as a wide range of expert Master...
Want to know more about MSc Purchasing and Supply Chain Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Potsdam, United States of America