MSc Aerospace Management
The Aerospace Management MSc prepares and trains participants to hold managerial positions in aeronautics, space and airline industries.
The MSc addresses the full value chain of Aeronautics and Space from design to aircraft and space systems delivery, including services and operations.
The pedagogy includes classwork, case studies, individual and group assignments and projects, role-playing games, field studies, workshops, and finally the Master research thesis and the optional Master internship.
This program has received the CGE quality label, a national accreditation reserved for top business schools in France. The CGE label guarantees the high quality standards of the program and allows international students to continue to work on French territory after their studies to further fine-tune their expertise.
- Direct access to MSc:
- 4-year Bachelor Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent
- For programs taught in English: English mother tongue OR TOEFL IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 800 / FCE / CAT 165
- For programs taught in French: French mother tongue OR B2 OR equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This program consists of five learning experiences rigorously designed to develop your managerial and operational skills in your field of professional expertise.
8 Course units
- Issues and Trends in Strategy
- International strategy and organization
- The Aerospace market: terminology and key economic and technological issues
- Strategy and Project Management in Aerospace
- Issues and trends in entrepreneurship & innovation
- Integrating HR, Marketing & Sales Functions in Aerospace management
- Integrating Supply Chain Management and the Management of Operations, including Security and Law
- Strategy, entrepreneurship and innovation research methods and dynamics
Soft Skills Certificate
2 Courses units:
- Management and leadership skills.
- Career agility
A unique exercise that is a major asset in your program!
For the account of prestigious TBS partner companies, students, coached by the professors, carry out a strategic diagnosis aiming to analyze its competitive position, then propose strategic and operational recommendations to meet its challenges.
Each student in this MSc program is required to write a dissertation which addresses a current issue in management from an academic or professional perspective in his field of expertise.
The student thus contributes to the study, analysis, formalization and abstraction of the identified problem.
In-company Work experience (Optional)
Students may carry out an internship in the company of their choice for a period of 4 to 6 months. This internship is not mandatory for the validation of the diploma but allows students to obtain 10 additional ECTS credits.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the institute website for more information.
Following this MSc, you will refine your personal Aerospace management profile as a manager in existing and emerging regional, national or international markets in the aerospace sector.
You will expand your knowledge in Strategy, Finance, Marketing, Supply chain & procurement, Human Resources, Project Management in the aerospace environment.
You will develop your personal ability to conduct analysis and research on management and business trends while reinforcing your effective interpersonal skills.
In order to develop a comprehensive approach of jobs and businesses, you will meet aerospace professionals coming from a wide range of functions and expertise, finally enabling you to prepare for high-flying but also fulfilling careers and lives.
This Master of Science prepares you for the following job categories:
- Business Developer Aerospace & Defense, Key Account Manager.
- Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Product Sales Manager, Commercial Service Manager, Executive Flight Sales Manager, Commercial Jet Broker.
- Supply chain Project Manager, Industrial Purchaser.
- Digital Media, Digital Transformation Officer.
- Business Consultant (junior, senior).
- Marketing Manager, Customer Experience and Marketing Manager.
- Retrofit Service Line Manager, Retrofit and Asset manager.
- Project Manager, Support to Project Manager, Upgrade Services Project Manager, Export Contract Manager.
- Financial Controller, Revenue management Analyst, Pricing Analyst.
With 5 campuses located in the heart of dynamic cities, such as Toulouse, Paris, Barcelona, Casablanca and London, and alliances with top academic institutions and multinational corporations across the globe, TBS is able to offer a broad core curriculum of undergraduate and graduate degree programs: from Bachelor to MSc, MBA, DBA, and Executive Education. Our programs are taught in English, French and Spanish, and cover Business, Management, Finance, Marketing, and Aerospace Management.
We are proud to be a member of the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, and amongst the prestigious 1% of business schools with the “triple crown” of international accreditations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS
About this institute
TBS Education belongs to the select circle of triple-accredited (AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS) business schools. Formerly known as Toulouse Business School, it offers top-level Bachelor in Management and Master in Management programs as well as a wide range of expert Master...
Want to know more about MSc Aerospace Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America
Murfreesboro, United States of America
Chicago, United States of America