MSc International BusinessTBS Education - Barcelona Campus
MSc International Business
All available course dates
MSc International Business
The MSc International Business is targeted at junior professionals who are looking to launch their career in the highly competitive international business world. Using a data-driven approach, the program will provide you with a global mindset capable of operating globally as well as in a variety of national environments.
Based in the heart of Barcelona, an important international business hub, this course will equip you with solid skills to understand global markets and their differences and explore business phenomena from different perspectives.
With a hands-on methodology, the program offers you the chance to work on practical projects with real companies that will allow you to experiment with what you have learned in class. Moreover, you will count on leading practitioners and internationally recognized academics that will lead you to a 360º immersion in the international business world.
This international business program will allow you to get hands-on practice during an optional 4-to-6-month internship in a top national or international company. Additionally, you will benefit from a professional mentoring program that will set you on your way to finding your ideal professional path.
Everything you need to launch your career in international business!
- Be ≤ 33 years old on the MSc program start date.
- Hold or be likely to hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent.
- 3-year bachelor's degree (180 ECTS) with an outstanding curriculum.
Proficiency in English
- English native speakers: Scanned copy of your passport
- Applicants who have taken their bachelor’s degree fully in English: A letter from your university proving this.
- Non-native speakers: Provide one of the following officially recognized English certificates.
- TOEFL IBT: ≥ 80
- IELTS: ≥ 6.5
- TOEIC: ≥ 800
- Cambridge test: C1
- TBS English test: C1
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
International Business Foundations
This academic block is divided into 5 modules, designed to provide you with sound fundamentals in international business.
- Issues & Trends in International Business
- International Strategy & Organization
- International Business Development
- Managing Business Operations Globally
- Research Methods & Dynamics in International Business I
International Business in Action
This academic block is divided into 4 modules based around the understanding of different regional spotlights and the impact of innovation when doing international business.
- Managing People Globally
- Innovating in International Business
- Regional Spotlights
- Research Methods & Dynamics in International Business II
Company Consulting Mission
Try out your skills as a consultant during a practical consultancy assignment for two weeks!
A representative from a TBS partner company will send you a letter of engagement on a current strategic issue.
TBS lecturers will support students to work on a strategic plan to analyze the company’s competition and positioning. They will then put forward suggestions on strategy and operations to respond to the challenges facing the company.
This hands-on task will let you to put into action the skills and knowledge you have gained over the MSc International Business program
Soft Skills Certificate
Working towards this certificate will allow you develop your management and leadership skills and improve the relational and behavioral abilities you need to make the most of your career in international business. This certificate is the result of a joint collaboration between 26 lecturers and professionals in leadership and management and the TBS Career Starter service.
- Management & Leadership Skills
- Career Agility
Company Visits Program
Students will be invited to visit different international companies over the course, to see how they operate first-hand. Each visit will be directly related to modules on the MSc International Business course and student projects.
The master’s program includes writing an individual dissertation on a current international business issue from an academic or professional perspective. This essay will be part of the body of work on the study, analysis, formalization and abstraction of the subject. Your dissertation must include the concepts below:
- Motivation: Justification of your chosen research topic
- Resourcefulness: Showing the skills to plan and write a research project
- Creativity & Common Sense: Demonstrating a structured and logical methodology
- Cross-functionality: Problem-solving through a multidimensional approach
You must submit a master’s thesis in order to graduate.
You will have the opportunity to work as an intern at a national or international company over a period of 4 to 6 months. Although you do not need to complete an internship in order to graduate, TBS encourages you to do so to supplement your education with professional experience in international business, as it would help towards better professional integration.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the institute website for more information
The total tuition fee is 16 500€. You will need to pay over 3 instalments:
- First payment - reservation fee: €4,950
- Second payment: €6,600 in October.
- Third payment: €4,950 in December
Upon the successful completion of the MSc International Business, you will be able to pursue a career in some of the following professional positions:
- Business advisor
- Business development manager
- Country manager
- General manager
- International business advisor / consultant
- International economist
- International marketing director
- International procurement manager
- International sales manager
- Management consultant
About this institute
TBS in Barcelona is the campus of the Barcelona city of TBS Education, a group that has teaching centers in Toulouse, Casablanca, Barcelona, London, and Paris. TBS in Barcelona offers advanced training in Business Management (Bachelor in Management, Master in...
Want to know more about MSc International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...