Bachelor in ManagementTBS Education - Barcelona Campus
Bachelor in Management
All available course dates
Bachelor in Management
The Bachelor in Management from Toulouse Business School is an official French higher education university degree in international business and business administration, with particular emphasis on management and marketing.
Aimed at students who have completed their secondary education, this international business degree equips them with all the resources of a leading accredited business school. It also provides graduates with a launchpad to success in the professional world
The professionalization and internationalization of our students are honed over the course of 3 years, during which they are provided with the practical experience and conceptual skills that are required for business management in a global labour market.
This Course is taught in English, French and Spain.
- Being under 26 years of age when the Bachelor courses start.
- Holding or being in the process of obtaining a non French upper Secondary Education diploma, such as the High School diploma, Bachillerato, IB, A-level
- Having an English knowledge corresponding to a B2 level (CEFR), verified by a TBS English test or, if available, an official certificate:
- IELTS ≥ 6
- TOEFL ≥ 72
- ESOL ≥ First Certificate (FCE)
- TOEIC ≥ 550
- Duolingo ≥95
- * Other English certificates will require a preliminary validation by the Admissions team.
- The following applicants are exempt from the English test and certificate:
- Applicants from countries where English is one of the official languages (certified with a passport)
- Applicants who have studied a minimum of two years of High School in English (confirmed by your school)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Year 1: Business Fundamentals
1ST SEMESTER SUBJECTS
- Marketing fundamentals
- Financial accounting
- Digital tools
- Sales: effective methods and behaviours
- Economics for managers
- Career Starter/My Communication
2ND SEMESTER SUBJECTS
- Operational product marketing
- Cost accounting and budgeting
- Statistics and mathematical tools
- Organizational behavior and intercultural management
- Law as a business resource
- Career Starter/My Communication
- Business Game
Finally, you will perform an internship in customer relations of minimum 8 weeks
Year 2: Consolidation & Internationalization
3RD SEMESTER SUBJECTS
- Financial analysis
- Service marketing
- Supply chain management and purchasing
- Law and business
- Business negotiation
- Human resource management
- Career Starter
4TH SEMESTER SUBJECTS
The Social Innovation & Change course is delivered during the fourth semester at the business school in Barcelona. It requires students to design a business project with social objectives, all the way from the initial idea to the prototype.Spending time abroad is a key part of a business management degree.
At the end of the academic course, you will also perform a minimum of 8 weeks of internships as an assistant in a functional area of a company
Year 3: Specialization
The third year is when you will undertake your specialization. You will be able to tailor your academic program and select one of our professional itineraries, a functional area of a company and an international elective subject, in addition to continuing the language classes and the Career Starter.
Through the professional itinerary you will specialize in a sector or business area by choosing from the following:
- Hospitality and tourism management (in English)
- Aviation management ( in English)
- International business management (in English)
- Innovation management (in English)
- Event management (in French)
- Wine marketing and oenotourism (in French)
- Real-estate management (in French)
- Digital business (in French)
- Business Development (in French)
- Luxury and fashion management (in English)
- Digital marketing (in English)
- Entrepreneurship (in English)
- Logistics (in French)
- Finance (in English)
You will also have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge of a functional area of a company that you have an affinity for:
- Human Resources
- Operational Marketing
- International Business (only in Toulouse)
- Management Control (only in Toulouse)
Finally, you must select an international elective subject which will be delivered by guest professors from around the world to strengthen your specialization and internationalization.
You will end the academic year with a 16-week internship (minimum) in a company to collaborate on project management.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the institute website for more information
The total amount for the tuition fees of our Bachelor in Management is €10,400 per year, which you will need to pay in 3 instalments each time:
- First payment - reservation fee: €4,000 as soon as you are admitted to secure your place.
- Second payment: €3,200 in October.
- Third payment: €3,200 in December
- Official qualification: official degree recognised by the French Ministry of Education and Research
- ECTS: 180
- Start-up partner
- Social Entrepreneur
- Family business manager
- Business promoter
- Business incubator advisor
- Corporate project developer
- Small/Medium Enterprise Manager
- Marketing executive
- Account manager
- Content marketing manager
- Community manager
- Data analyst
- Digital strategist consultant
- Web project manager
- Web auditor
- Growth hacker
Fashion & Luxury
- Creation and design
- Supply Chain
- Digital Marketing
- Development Marketing
- Distribution and Retail
What do our students think of TBS and its Bachelor in Management? Find it out here! They talk to us about it in this video.
Starring students from TBS Barcelona:
- Daniel Schwer (Switzerland)
- María Alejandra Torregroza (Colombia)
- Daravin Kong (Cambodia/France)
- Hilda Hammarin (Sweden)
- Bayan Begaliyeva (Kazakhstan)
- Yassin Ali Shaker (Egypt)
About this institute
TBS in Barcelona is the campus of the Barcelona city of TBS Education, a group that has teaching centers in Toulouse, Casablanca, Barcelona, London, and Paris. TBS in Barcelona offers advanced training in Business Management (Bachelor in Management, Master in...
Want to know more about Bachelor in Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
Campbellsville, United States of America