Master of International Business Administration
This master’s programme focuses on specific areas of international business, marketing and sales management. Numerous opportunities of immersion study in local business environment are available in the Baltic countries, Scandinavia, Russia, and the EU. Students will gain knowledge and skills necessary to become successful international top managers.
- Degree: Masters (MA)
- Duration: 2 years
- Faculty: School of Business and Governance
- Study Load: 120 ECTS
- Mode of Study: Full-time study
Applicants will need the following:
- Secondary school graduation certificate and transcript
- Motivation letter
- Online interview
- GRE General Test
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- The school starts after your regular working day at 17:45 and ends 21:00
- Largest and most international faculty of business and economics in Estonia.
- Many opportunities for start-up businesses, business model competitions and international summer schools.
- Co-operation with Estonian corporate sector and state institutions; main partners are Ominiva, East-Tallinn Central Hospital, Swedbank, PricewaterhouseCoopers, KPMG etc.
- TalTech alumni membership; some of the members are in leading positions in Estonian economy and in business, which in turn enables to find business partners in the region
Scholarships & funding
A tuition fee waiver is a scholarship that grants free education based on the points gained in the course of admission. It is automatically awarded to the best candidates according to the points gained in the course of admission. Scholarship is awarded for the whole study period.
Tuition Fee: 3400 EUR/year for EU/EEA and non-EU
Graduates of this programme will be awarded a Master of Arts in Social Sciences (MA).
The programme graduates will gain a broad-based business competence to operate in various businesses in an international context. The knowledge, skills and experience enable the graduate to work as a member of a board, as a middle manager or top specialist, for excellence both in Estonia and in other parts of the world. The curriculum is designed for students, whose aim is to self-development and career advancement and it is creating sufficient prerequisites for rapid and flexible orientation in both practical business and possible future academic activities.
About this institute
A vision of today’s society is innovative, entrepreneurial, technologically advanced, and open to the world, and this is what Tallinn Unversity of Technology (TalTech) is applying for through internationally high-level studies and research. At TalTech, we make real things and develop...
Want to know more about MA in International Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic