About this program
BA in International Business Administration
The curriculum of International Business Administration provides students with the knowledge of essential functionalities of international companies: management, marketing, logistics, accounting, and financial management.
After acquiring fundamental business knowledge, students are free to specialise in either marketing, finance, accounting and business intelligence, and entrepreneurship and management.
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA)
- Duration: 3 years
- Faculty: School of Business and Governance
- Study Load: 180 ECTS
- Mode of Study: Full-time study
- The most popular programme among international students at TalTech
- Largest and most international faculty of business and economics in Estonia
- Many opportunities for start-up businesses and business model competitions
- Opportunity to participate in student exchange programmes in the United States, EU and elsewhere
- programme provides a good blend of theoretical knowledge with practical results-oriented training
Applicants will need the following:
- Secondary school graduation certificate and transcript
- Motivation letter
- Online test
- Online interview
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Curriculum outline (180 ECTS)
- General studies (18 ECTS)- cover compulsory courses such as IT foundations, and working environment and ergonomics, as well as elective courses - business English, Estonian language and culture, contemporary international relations, philosophy, personal finance, etc.
- Core studies (84 ECTS)- include courses about micro- and macroeconomics, business mathematics, statistics, logistics and inventory management, international business and ethics, etc.
- Special studies (63 ECTS)- consist of courses divided into four main specialisations: marketing, entrepreneurship and management, accounting and business intelligence, and finance.
- Free choice courses (6 ECTS)- students can choose from a wide variety of courses offered at the university.
- Graduation thesis (9 ECTS)- a business administration related independent research project that allows applying theoretical knowledge for solving practical problems.
Scholarships & funding
A tuition fee waiver is a scholarship that grants free education based on the points gained in the course of admission. It is automatically awarded to the best candidates according to the points gained in the course of admission. Scholarship is awarded for the whole study period.
One year tuition fee for EU and non-EU students - 3800 EUR/year
Graduates of this programme will be awarded a Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences (BA).
TalTech's School of Business and Governance prepares managers and specialists with extensive knowledge of economy and business for international companies and the public sector. Therefore, you will have the prerequisites to work in the field of marketing, finance, accounting and human resources of international companies all over the world. A strong international marketing background also gives you the opportunity to find a job in export management. You can, of course, start your own company and determine its development yourself. There is also always the possibility to continue business education at the master’s level and to specialize even more in your chosen field of studies.
Message the school
About this institute
A vision of today’s society is innovative, entrepreneurial, technologically advanced, and open to the world, and this is what Tallinn Unversity of Technology (TalTech) is applying for through internationally high-level studies and research. At TalTech, we make real things and develop...
Why study at Tallinn University of Technology
Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech) is the flagship in engineering and IT science and education in Estonia, providing higher education at all levels in engineering and technology, information technology, economics, science, and maritime. TalTech’s mission is to be a promoter of science, technology, and innovation and a leading provider of engineering and economic education in Estonia. The curricula are regularly updated to meet the needs of the labour market and strong private sector practitioners are involved. TalTech’s learning environment is also constantly evolving – several laboratories have been renovated and more and more teaching is done via e-channels. TalTech supports companies in organisational and product development. The Innovation and Business Centre Mektory brings together researchers, students, and entrepreneurs. Young people get inspiration, knowledge, and resources to establish and develop student start-ups. The university attaches great importance to the distinctive high standard of science and teaching and academic freedom. Thus, TalTech has become the first university in Estonia to offer a tenure-based academic career model.
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
TalTech is a place of cultural and background diversity, support, open-mindedness. All of that creates the most pleasant environment for getting the best education. The university offers a great range of extracurricular activities as well. Anyone can find something they like. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wishes to be surrounded...
Amazing program with lots of room to grow and opportunities to explore various career paths in the world of business (with some elective courses that even help expand your knowledge outside of business). Professors are great and enthusiastic about their subjects, administrative staff is extremely helpful and workload is very manageable.
Want to know more about BA in International Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.