The SHMS Master of International Business (MIB) in Hotel, Resort and Spa Management is designed for aspiring individuals, seeking to achieve their management potential and to stand out from the crowd.
With its blend of experiential learning, management theory and strategy, the MIB is a challenging and exciting opportunity for the leaders of tomorrow.
The MIB - Master in International Business and Hotel, Resort and Spa Management was created according to the needs of the industry and has been endorsed by Savoy Hotel, Fairmont, Swissotel and Raffles Groups. To accompany the new course, a new Spa Wet & Dry area have just been inaugurated at SHMS in Leysin. This is to better replicate real life experience, enabling SHMS students to learn their craft in a life like simulation.
Education courses offered within the MIB - Master of International Business in Hotel, Resort & Spa Management include:
- Foundations of International Hotel, Resort and Spa Management
- Current Trends in the Global Hospitality Industry
- Developing International Business Leadership Skills
- Managing Cultural Diversity in a Multinational Enterprise
- Operations and Project Management in International Business
- Public Relations and E-Marketing in the Global Context
- Spa Financial and Retail Management
- Resort F&B Operations Management
- Spa Operations Management
- International Resort and Spa Business Project
In addition to their classroom studies, students enrolled in the MIB - Master of International Business in Hotel, Resort & Spa Management also complete a 4-6 month internship in the hospitality industry, whether in Switzerland or abroad.
Admission requirements for the MIB - Master of International Business in Hotel, Resort & Spa Management at SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School in Switzerland are:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline OR at least 3 years work experience in a supervisory position in any industry
- English level equivalent to TOEFL 500, IELTS 5.0 or 50 points on the Oxford Online Placement Test.*
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Graduates from SEG Postgraduate Diploma programmes are eligible for direct entry into the second year of this MIB programme
MIB 1st year : CHF 26'700.-
MIB 2nd year: CHF 29'500.-
Fees for Tuition, Accommodation and Meals per term
MIB - Master of International Business in Hotel, Resort and Spa Management
About this institute
Swiss Hotel Management School (SHMS)
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School is Switzerland’s largest English-speaking Hotel Management School. SHMS offers a wide range of world-class hospitality education programs for undergraduates and postgraduates in Hospitality, Restaurant, Events, Spa and Resort Management. Education programs combine academic study with...
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.