Business – International Business Diploma
Prepare for the world of international business with this dynamic and intensive two-year diploma program from Suzhou Centennial College.
The program covers both general foundational business knowledge and specialized international business training - to fully prepare you for the global workplace. It will also help you develop your analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
Graduates may go on to pursue roles such as:
- Customs compliance analyst
- Import/export documentation specialist
- Global logistics assistant
- Inside sales representative
- Logistics/transportation manager
- Import/export entrepreneurs
- Marketing or product brokerage
- Corporate social responsibility managers
- Foreign investment analysts
- International development officers
- Commercial banking officers
- Customs brokers
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent documentation/transcripts from country of origin, or mature student status (19 years or older).
- English Grade 12 C or U, or equivalent demonstration of English language proficiency (minimum grade/score required) or take the Centennial College English Skills Assessment for Admission (score of 160 or 161 required).
- Mathematics Grade 11 or 12 C, M or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take a Centennial College Math Skills Assessment for Admission.
Additional requirements may apply. Please contact Suzhou Centennial College for more information.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Please contact Suzhou Centennial College for pricing.
On successful completion of the program participants will achieve a Diploma in Business - International Business from Suzhou Centennial College.
About this institute
Suzhou Centennial College - Canadian Education in China
Suzhou Centennial College offers international students the opportunity to earn Canadian credentials in China, in order to prepare and qualify for further study in Canada. It is the first Canadian college nationally approved to operate in China by the Chinese Ministry...
Want to know more about Business – International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.