Online MAM in Sustainable Fashion ManagementSustainability Management School
Online MAM in Sustainable Fashion Management
Understand the key sustainability challenges and opportunities within the fashion industry!This course provides in-depth knowledge about the core issues and challenges of sustainable fashion management and integrates responsible leadership applied to the fashion sector. Participants learn the art of sustainable fashion with a creative focus and a critical awareness that enables them to be an active player in the sustainable fashion industry.
SUMAS students are constantly engaged in practice-oriented projects that are guided by academics, consultants and professionals. These projects are part of SUMAS’ innovative teaching methodology which includes video conferences with leading speakers in organizations and in-class company presentations. These activities not only encourage knowledge sharing but also provide valuable opportunities for networking to enhance your career development. SUMAS students can choose to take a second optional year and engage in an internship in a corporation or an international organization.
- Photocopy of a valid passport or ID
- Copy of Bachelor's or Master's Degree with official transcripts (if not originally in English)
- CV / Resumé indicating both complete education and any work experience in reverse chronological order
- Bank statement showing at least CHF 9000 or equivalent (only for students in need of a visa or student permit)
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School
- If you are not a native English speaker, or if you have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school: minimum TOEFL® score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT, or minimum IELTS score of 6.0, or other Standardized English Placement Exams
- To submit the TOEFL® test score to the Sustainability Management School automatically, please enter SUMAS's TOEFL® Institutional Code number - 4629 when you take the test
- Application fee CHF 150
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Development of Intercultural Skills
- Strategic Marketing
- Responsible Management
- Executive Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Career Management
- French as a Second Language
- Business Strategy
- Sustainable Fashion Management
- Designing Sustainable Fashion
- Developing Sustainable Business Models in the Luxury Sector
- Sustainable Innovation: Energy, Water & Materials
- Project Management with Partners
- Capstone: Sustainability Consultancy Project
Video by Kaosmovie.
About this institute
Sustainability Management School (SUMAS)
SUMAS was the first business school in the world to launch the BBA and MBA in Sustainability Management. SUMAS is a unique business school located between Geneva and Lausanne, Switzerland that offers innovative business programs integrated with state of the...
Why study at Sustainability Management School
- First Worldwide: First University to launch the BBA, MBA, and DBA in Sustainability Management
- International Experience across the two campuses
- Business Oriented: SUMAS is a world-leading university connecting business with sustainability and educating the next generation of business leaders
- Elite Faculty: 75% of SUMAS Faculty have a PhD and extensive practical experience in their respective fields
Want to know more about Online MAM in Sustainable Fashion Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...